Best Moments In Harpoon Gaming

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by JustCallMeKevin, Jul 25, 2016.

1. JustCallMeKevin

JustCallMeKevin Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I've been on this sever for quite awhile now. For how long you ask eh? Idk maybe weeks. I've met a lot of nice people/staff. Even some of them have been telling me a lot about themsleves.
    This is by far the best community server I've ever seen in my opinion. And I have a lot of good moments.
    Now I am asking you to tell about your favorite moments in this server. Could me anything.
    But Kevin you forgot to tell us about your favorite moments!
    Well one of my favorite moments is when I decided to think of some random fucked up stories. About a horny dog and his owner.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Newt

Newt "Great we're all bloody inspired."
    Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2
    The best moments in harpoon by far has been meeting all my friends on the server. It really is a community and it's so nice to always have people on that are fun and nice and enjoyable to talk to.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JustCallMeKevin

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Aye man! I agree with ya ^^

4. claysadz07

claysadz07 Per aspera ad astra

Ratings:
    +25 / 1
    The best moment of Harpoon for me was finding it in the first place.

• Sideways Sideways x 1
  5. Musical

Musical Eoj Charlie is my Hero
    Donator

Ratings:
    +66 / 3
    Best moment I had on Harpoon Gaming was a while back on moonbase when I first became a mod back in 2014. It was really fun going in the skybox and talking to the people on the server. Ah the good ol' days.

6. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    My favorite moment of Harpoon gaming, was when I got mad a Mr,Haberdasher constantly calling my name. So I started to get mad then yelling at him once I'm finishing yelling at him. The whole server started laughing. Even haberdasher was laughing.

7. JustCallMeKevin

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Looks like I have missed a lot ^^
    I wished I could join this server earlier ^^

8. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    When Joe created it brownie pointz?

• Cake Cake x 1
  9. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    The best moment of my being on HarpoonGaming is 100% definitely being trusted with the responsiblity of being TF2 and TTT staff. It made me super happy that I was being shown that level of trust.

10. JustCallMeKevin

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Awesome ^^

11. Levi Heichou

Levi Heichou Unwavering

Ratings:
    +20 / 3
    The staff vs regulars Highlander event will always be my favorite memory not just in my time playing on HG but in all my two years of playing TF2.

• Approved Approved x 1
  12. ᴘᴀɴzᴇʀ VI

ᴘᴀɴzᴇʀ VI Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    When the little kid mic spammer, 'found nemo' was his name (I think) kept asking to get 'ear raped' by the Machina multiple kill sound...
    'Ear rape me daddy'

• Approved Approved x 1
  13. Machigai

Machigai Sleeping Is Bliss

Ratings:
    +74 / 5
    My favorite moment was when I got accepted into staff.

14. Dont3venTryM8

Dont3venTryM8 Unwavering

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    My favorite moment was finding about runman and winnning it :D

15. SnekDad

SnekDad Here for Moral Support
    Staff Member Chief of Staff Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    Best moment is hard for me because they were so many of them but if I had to pick just one it would be when I got accepted as a ttt staff member.

16. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    Omg I remeber that, that day was so weird man.

17. Dal Segno

Dal Segno Sufficiently Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    My favorite moments have been just meeting new people, and just the general randomness that happens. From setting up 10 person Machina kills, to playing defend the bar, and to mass tele conga/brooming on the roof. There are so many fun times that have been had on harpoon.

18. Keith David

Keith David Sufficiently Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    Hmmmmm, I really liked the cosmetic competition and the Salty Spitoon (first days at HG), but my favorite moment was probably when I first joined, thinking that what was going on in the server was ACTUALLY TF2.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice