What is your biggest dream?

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by TM, May 18, 2016.

1. TM

TM Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +15 / 1
    My biggest dream is to be a ball and just roll places. Idk why. Its honestly the most random thing ever. But thats my dream. Am I weird for this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    in reality: my dream is to become a successful architect or astronomer, and to live in a world where horrors such as terrorism and other disastrous events do not occur.

not in reality: my dream is to win the jackpot and play video games all day long.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Normies

Normies Ugly Ewok

Ratings:
    +36 / 1
    I would also say this, except I would weigh like 500pds and get bored very fast from gaming all day everyday.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Normies

Normies Ugly Ewok

Ratings:
    +36 / 1
    Realistically, I want to become an environmentalist/marine biologist. If anyone has been to Ohio, we have the Metro Parks near Cleveland, which is probably the most beautiful thing to see in Ohio. I just want to work there and be outside doing experiments and surveying the land and things like that. That is my biggest dream besides having a family.

• Like Like x 2
  5. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    I want to become rich without doing any work at all....

...in other words I want to be a Kardashian :asshat:

• Like Like x 4
  6. TM

TM Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +15 / 1
    Thats so true

• Like Like x 1
  7. Clutch

Clutch Wicked Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +75 / 4
    Fucking beyonce and kim kardashian at the same time

• WTF WTF x 3
    • Approved Approved x 1
  8. Newt

Newt "Great we're all bloody inspired."
    Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2
    Gross

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. Plasma

Plasma One with the trees.

Ratings:
    +39 / 3
    Biggest dream... compose music using ny TI OP-1

• Like Like x 1
  10. dylantyler000

dylantyler000 Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +11 / 10
    Mine is probably to be immortal, I just would love not to die and all that.

11. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    according the greek myths n stuff, people who are immortal never die yet they can suffer - meaning that you can suffer all the pain in the entire world, yet you still wont die. Sounds like torture to me lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. dylantyler000

dylantyler000 Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +11 / 10
    I mean a dream to be immortal no suffering :p

13. TheSmile

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    If youre immortal tho dont you think you would get used to the pain after a couple of centuries o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. TheSmile

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Invisible_Spray.jpg Lifetime supply of this... I could do SOOOOOO many things with it...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. TM

TM Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +15 / 1
    Well after a while you would get use to the pain and eventually be unaffected by the pain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    To just fly that's what I always dream about, as I could go to many different places free of charge.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Skython

Skython Word-Spattered
    Donator

Ratings:
    +33 / 21
    My Biggest Dream:
    Be Gaben, That's That.

18. TeZonIVeX

TeZonIVeX Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 2
    one of my dreams is to be a moderator in the ttt harpoon gaming server

19. TeZonIVeX

TeZonIVeX Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 2
    so i can be helpful

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice