so uhh this thing.

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by mr haberdasher, Jan 26, 2016.

1. mr haberdasher

mr haberdasher Somewhat Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +12 / 5
    so even with me like banned from mumble and banned from the servers i seem to now linger here...... like the popcorn kernel stuck between your teeth.

anywho... how's it hangin?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chiva123

Chiva123 ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ratings:
    +45 / 3
    ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mr haberdasher

Donator

Ratings:
    +12 / 5
    kinda depressed tbh, but i'll manage like i usually do in solitude.

4. mr haberdasher

Donator

Ratings:
    +12 / 5
    kinda waiting on my taxes so i can go on a 2nd date type thing with this lady i like...

5. mr haberdasher

Donator

Ratings:
    +12 / 5
    .....2nd date?

6. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    I'm doing fine, I hope all is well for you Haber. I'll miss ya.

7. mr haberdasher

Donator

Ratings:
    +12 / 5
    i mean i'll probs be hanging around here... i've said it multiple times, i love harpoon. just kinda wish it didnt resort to this....

8. [EON] Festive Ironpatriot

[EON] Festive Ironpatriot Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Well that sucks but have fun on your date

9. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    good finished regeants week having to take a english regeants 24 multiple choice about a fiction, poem, and non fiction piece then a essay about gmos, then a essay describing central idea reflected by conflict from a excerpted piece from some guy who was in Antarctica being it -83 degrees

10. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    Good luck on the Date make sure she not a gold digger

11. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    I was there when you got banned... joe was on an alt. then he banned you after checking the chat logs... for disrespect... I hope you get unbanned buddy... your that type of guy you could have a beer with.(well If I could drink beer) GL and ill see you in different servers. just add me okay man?

12. Skython

Skython Word-Spattered
    Donator

Ratings:
    +33 / 21
    Decent, You Sure Yku Dint Want To Appeal For A Shortened Or Unban? IF so Visit The Ban Appeals Page. And Good Thanks! You?

13. Skython

Skython Word-Spattered
    Donator

Ratings:
    +33 / 21
    You*

14. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    He already did. This post is old, hes only banned from the mumble.

15. Skython

Skython Word-Spattered
    Donator

Ratings:
    +33 / 21
    K

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice