Road To Bills Hat!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jackerler, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Jackerler

Jackerler Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Hey

Ive been seeing alot of people with bills and i have made a plan to try to sell stuff and also buy stuff untill i got enough to buy a bills.
    yes starting is very hard
    so i would much appreciate for all of ya to help me

So Yeah Its starts now and you will see me saying ""Ims selling Item: # Ref""
    So Wish me good luck
    :)

Progress:
    18% Finish!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jackerler, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Tissue

Tissue Global Elite
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +84 / 8
    Wishing you the best of luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Best of luck.

4. Test

Test Hardcore

Ratings:
    +129 / 22
    Best of luck, and if i may share with you one of my trading secrets.
    Buy all trading cards for 1 scrap each, then sell them on the market for lowest possible price depending on the card set.

Some may go for lowest without fees at 0.03-0.04 and some go for a lot more.
    For example if you buy 9 tf2 cards for 9 scrap,it's like trading 9 scrap for 0,03x9 which is 0,36 €.So basically 1 ref for 0,36 € if you were to sell them on the market,because 1 ref is basically 0,20€ now so you're making at least 0,16€ on each 9 cards sold on the market.
    So after you bought a lot of cards with scrap metals,you can sell them,and with those funds buy keys from the market.

It's a slow process but it pays out,you may get foil cards,or very expensive cards out there when joining many servers and say "Buying all cards for 1 scrap each",you may get really great cards out there since many don't care about them and just give em out.
    All in all it's a way towards that Bill's hat.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Walker Texas Ranger Fanatic

Ratings:
    +30 / 17
    Good luck man. Hope you get that hat!

6. RunningSpree

RunningSpree Southern Arab Canadian.

Ratings:
    +103 / 10
    Good luck mate!

7. FlareStar

FlareStar Truly Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +28 / 3
    Good luck man, its gonna be a long path, but it will be worth it in the end :)

8. Jackerler

Jackerler Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Progress Is Now

50% Finished :D (3 Keys)

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice