Information Origin Access

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by DRagon, Jan 20, 2016.

1. DRagon

DRagon Phenomenal
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +104 / 7
    Hey everyone, I would just like to let everyone know that Origin has launched a new subscription based membership that allows players to get (As of right now) 15 FREE games for a $4.99 Monthly price. The current games include;
    • Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition
    • Dragon Age Inquisition Digital Deluxe Edition
    • Battlefield Hardline Digital Deluxe Edition
    • Battlefield 3
    • SimCity
    • Fifa 15
    • Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
    • Need For speed Rivals Complete edition
    • Dead Space 3
    • Dragon age II
    • Dead Space 2
    • Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition
    • Dead Space
    • The Sims 3 Starter Pack
    • This war of mine
    Along with those, you now have 10% off mostly everything in the Origin Store. So if you guys can deal with Origin and it not being steam, or a monthly subscription, then I think this would be worth it.
    https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    How is it free if it's 5 dollars a month wouldn't a long term investment during a summer sale or Christmas sale be more profitable or get the games from g2a?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DRagon

DRagon Phenomenal
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +104 / 7
    The membership is 5 Dollars, the games are then free.

4. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    I can't do it I just googled up and it's powered by EA ..... I hate EA

5. DRagon

DRagon Phenomenal
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +104 / 7
    It was a good thing (Business practice wise (at least from EA)) until I figured out that they have the EXACT same thing on the Xbox One under the name EA Access. Which you would have to pay 5 extra for. Why they couldn't have just combined the two? The world may never know.

6. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    RIP Pandemic. Mercenaries 2 was fun.

Nevertheless, I dislike Origin's customer support, resulting in me using the thing itself at a minimum rate.

7. Brunerth

Brunerth Hippie
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +200 / 21
    Time for a quick Q and A with Brunerth and himself!
    Q. What is it?
    A. Basically Steam with changes and run by EA.

Q. Does it cost money?
    A. Yes.

Q. Do I recommend this to myself?
    A. Look at your wallet and answer that.

Q. So what you're saying is... Fuck origin?
    A. Exactly. You get a pat on the head. *proceeds to sit in corner and pat head.*
    That's my summary of this... Those of you with money would probably actually enjoy that. Iunno, do whatever.

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  8. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    It must be hard to interview Brunerth. How long did it take you to find him?

9. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Whats a Brunerth?

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice