Addressed [TF2 Server Ban Appeal]: 76561197974691831 "{Determination} King Candy"

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by King Candy, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Candy

King Candy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    | steamname: {Determination} King Candy
    | steam3ID: [U:1:14426103]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:7213051
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974691831
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197974691831

Description
    Ok i have been frequent on your Harpoon servers but today i join your moonbase server everything is nice and quiet when me and this guy gets into a sniper battle so we are basically even im making small comments like aww man damn and not being loud or long so one of your admins that was on there kept muting everyone here and there so i didnt take any mind to it but then i ask the question why on the 3-4 time he did it and he says people keep talking over each other and says im a repeated offender and im an offender for talking over people who arnt really trading so i say "fine i wont talk anymore for this kinda bullshit" then i wanted to go and sit in harpoon 2 but i couldnt cause ive been banned im sorry if the profanity was a little too much but i have this mic lag that broadcasts my mic after liek 2 seconds and i do say sorry to the people i do talk over but i did not get a warning what so ever not even a kick just to let me know but straight to a ban

Please provide any and all evidence

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Your ban has been reduced to a day, please in the future, if you are asked by a Moderator and numerous admins to not speak over others, please heed their warnings.

Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice