Accepted [TTT Server Ban Appeal]: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OnlyTheTerminator "OnlyTheTerminator (OTT)"

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by OnlyTheTerminator (OTT), Oct 24, 2015.

1. OnlyTheTerminator (OTT)

OnlyTheTerminator (OTT) Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198037882332

Description
    I was playing on ur server and had said "*****" now I am half black so at the time i did not see what the problem was but I was perma banned instantly with no warning, or anything. So I contacted the player who had banned me and we had a long talk about why it isn't allowed on the server because it isn't an offensive word but I cooperated with him and he said it still isn't allowed weither it's offensive pr not and I had told him i understand and i appologized for saying and and he had asked me if I would like to appeal and had helped me through the process. I would still like to play on ur server but completly understand if you can't help me.

Please provide any and all evidence

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Drex

Drex Not so active comrade
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +55 / 1
    Accepted, In the future please be more mindful of our rules.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice