Declined [TF2 Server Ban Appeal]: 76561198152214250 "dizzydragoneaterflame and water"

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by flame and water, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flame and water

flame and water Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198152214250

Description
    i was ban from harpoon servers for Mic Spam.
    my music was playing quietly then i pressed to use the Mic then the v button got stuck,and my music got loader randomly.
    so my keyboard glitch-ed out and stopped working.
    then i get ban.
    please unbann me i love harpoon!!
    thanks you -flame

Please provide any and all evidence

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    You were banned by me on October 3rd at 8:38 pm. I banned you for one week. Your ban will automatically be lifted on October 10th at 8:38 pm. Please wait out the remaining time period.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. flame and water

flame and water Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    o ok, thanks for you time
    -flame

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice