What Anime have you watched/recommend?

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Lord Ptolemy, Jul 30, 2015.

?

Do you like anime?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What's this "anime"?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    Post the anime you've watched/planning to watch/recommend. Also tell us your opinion and rating of it.

Angel Beats (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
    Sekirei
    Gundam series (my personal favs are seed, seed destiny, and 00)

Full Metal Panic series (3 in the series, but the 3rd is really just a ova and is not needed)

Full Metal Alchemist (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Log Horizon (like SAO, but has more of a storyline and less "action", HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Attack on Titan (Hopefully you have at least heard of this)

Accel World (based in SAO's timeline, but is still pretty good)

Code Geass (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Neon Genesis Evangelion (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, atleast if you are in for a mind fuck in the end)

Ghost in the Shell (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Eureka Seven (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Eureka Seven: AO (eh, was good but could've been wwaaayyyy better)

Samurai Champloo

Fruit Basket

Space Battleship Yamato (Star Blazers in NA/A, I haven't personally watched but is on my list)

Naruto (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Naruto Shippuden (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Bleach (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Soul Eater (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Fate Stay Night

Fate Stay Zero

Claymore....was really...good....then that FUCKING CLIFF HANGER AND SHTTYY ENDING (LOW RECOMEND)

Blood +

Blood C

Inuyasha (really good, high on my own list)

Shakugan No Shana ( all 3 good, but it started dying off part way through 2 and onwards imo)

High School of the Dead (very echi :D and come on there's zombies, what's not to like?)

Rave Master (I started the manga of this and like 2 episodes of the anime and I say it is decent)

One Piece

Baka and Test: SUMMON TEH BEASTS OF PURE AWESOMNESSESESSS (Actual title: Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts)

Heaven's Lost Property (very echi)

Ga-Rei-Zero (med rec)
    Hellsing (there are 2 versions of this! there is "Hellsing" and "Hellsing Ultimate", from my 2 secs of watching ultimate everything was drawn better, so the ghouls? looked like ghouls not some plastic figure)

D-Gray Man

Gurren Lagann (I personally couldn't stand this, but only because of the way the mechs combined....)

Macross

Robotech (pretty much macross, I think (I only have watched robotech and not macross myself)

Elfen Lied

.Hack// (this series is pretty good, it is best to start at roots and continue on from there so you can get the timeline straight)

[C]: Control - The Money of Soul and Possibility (the world is pretty much controlled by this "black " money and shit goes down quickly and is really good imo)

Chobits

Darker Than Black (really good but starts to die out towards the end imo)

Black Lagoon (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Durarara!! (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Steins:Gate (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Blue Exorcist

K-On (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, High school light music club JUST WATCH IT)

Another

Black Butler (A MUST WATCH!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Guilty Crown

Deadman Wonderland (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, they use their blood as weapons)

Baccano! (made by same people who made Durarara!! and is in the same style/format)

Spice and Wolf (A VERY BEAUTIFUL AND TOUCHING ANIME AND IS A MUST WATCH HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Rosario + Vampire (Echi and very good HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Ergo Proxy ( A MUST WATCH, although it may take time to get into it and get use to it HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Is This a Zombie? (I cried when I found out there were no other episodes of this)

High School DxD (echi, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Air Gear ( I cannot remember if I ever finished this, but it was ok)

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (Pretty freaking good, but slow at time imo)

Kaze no Stigma (wind wielding bow, fire wielding girl, need more? I think it is also echi)

Wolf's Rain (pretty freaking good, about the last wolfs in the future? been a long time since I watched it and it brought a tear to my eye)

No Game No Life

Black Bullet

Sailor moon (very very echi)

Captain Earth (watched 2 episodes so far and is good)

Demon King Daimao

Infinite Stratos

Infinite Ryvius (THIS IS A BITCH TO FIND SO IF YOU WANT I UPLOAD IT, anyways MAIN CHARACTER IS A WHINING BITCH WHO IS WORSE THAN SHINJI IKARI!!!! BUT HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet (I AM AWAITING SEASON 2 OF THESE SPECTACULAR ANIME)

Avatar: Legend of Korra (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!)

Avatar: The Last Air Bender (MED RECOMMENDED)

Xam'd: Lost Memories (Med REC)

xxxHOLIC (HIGH REC)

Strike Witch (HIGH REC, echi and girls don't wear pants and they are preteens)

Space Pirate Captain Harlock

Digimon

The Vision of Escaflowne (high rec)

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle

Black Cat

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Zatch Bell

Last Exile/Fam the silver wing (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDHIGHLY RECOMMENDEDHIGHLY RECOMMENDEDHIGHLY RECOMMENDEDHIGHLY RECOMMENDEDHIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Gad Guard

Gun Grave

Witchblade (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, echi and kickass post apocalyptic setting)

Beyblade

Area 88

Get Backers (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

My-Otome/Zwei (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDHIGHLY RECOMMENDEDHIGHLY RECOMMENDEDHIGHLY RECOMMENDEDHIGHLY RECOMMENDEDHIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

The Tower of Druaga: The Aegis of Uruk\The Sword of Uruk (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Appleseed XIII (or just Appleseed movie)

Planetes

This just goes to show how much of a life I have outside...in the...sun...
    This list is outdated(about 40-60ish series are missing) & needs a gigantic overhaul.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. festeringMongoose

festeringMongoose Professional Procrastinator

Ratings:
    +45 / 7
    If the profile picture doesn't say it loud enough I really enjoy Madoka Magica, aniplex and yadda yadda. Only really good to watch if you like sad stories and whatnot.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Where do you find all those animes... i only know of 3 and im sure 2 of the 3 arent really considered anime

4. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    I get them by browsing the list of anime that websites have. I pick a genre and then look for a name that sparks an interest then open it in a new tab. Then after I have a bunch of tabs open, I go through each one reading about the anime and if I like it then it gets pinned so I don't lose it. I usually end up with about 4-8 series each time I do this.

5. Benjerman

Benjerman Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Charlotte

Himouto Umaru-chan

Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis

6. Tissue

Tissue Global Elite
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +84 / 8
  7. Tissue

Tissue Global Elite
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +84 / 8
  8. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
  9. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    I like Durarara, and maybe some Naruto.

10. Tissue

Tissue Global Elite
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +84 / 8
    I watched Durarara first season, but I dont find it interesting since it took so long to explain the situation.. does it improve on season 2? Assuming you watched the series.

11. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    I myself am VERY new to anime, and I am still on the first season of Durarara, I, myself, find it interesting, and I am hoping that the same thing doesn't happen to me.

However, when I reach season 2, I will tell you if its cool or not.

And the site I watch anime is kissanime.com

12. Tissue

Tissue Global Elite
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +84 / 8
    Ahh, please do let me know. I dont stream my anime as I torrent them (500gb of anime atm on seedbox). If its worth the watch, ill download it then. Till then, Happy/Enjoy watching anime!

13. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    Do you block the ads? I do.

14. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    Oh yes, the ads are absolutely disgusting. I make sure to block them. Most probably, they are viruses.

15. iShin

iShin Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Nantsu no taizai(better read than watch)
    ~~~~~NORAGAMI~~~~(must watchh~)
    Akame ga kill(dark/gore)
    Tokyo ghoul(dark/gore)
    Flcl(so guuudd)
    Fairy tail(eh, but it was alright)
    Akatsuki no yona(holy poo so guud)
    Owari no sereph (yasss #hellashippin)
    Ao haru ride(#shiphype2real)
    Donten ni warau
    Ouran high host club(#honeyhaninozuka)
    Ben-to(AMAZING MUST WATCH)
    shokugeki no souma or food wars(WARNING! Contains food orgasms, but very good plot)

16. Tissue

Tissue Global Elite
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +84 / 8
    Thanks to your recommendation, I really enjoy this anime! On with the next, Shokugeki no Souma!

• Super Approved Super Approved x 1
  17. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    Anyone into a modern military going through a portal to another world that's in a medieval fantasy setting?
    If so check out GATE

It has nekos, elves, snake girlz, bunny girlz, etc...

About:
    Simulcast on Fridays 1:00pm EDT

On August 20XX, a gate suddenly appears in Tokyo's Ginza district, unleashing a portal where monsters, medieval knights and other fantasy beings come from another world and wreak havoc on Tokyo. The Japanese Defense Force take action against these monsters and push them back into the "Gate". Third Reconnaissance Team is dispatched to the "Special Region" lead by officer (and otaku) Youji Itami. On their travels, they are joined by a beautiful elf girl who is a survivor from the dragon's rampage and guide the group across the dangerous new world.

18. Tissue

Tissue Global Elite
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +84 / 8
    The only reason holding me back is that its still airing. I dislike the fact that I have to wait 1 week to follow up. When the whole series is completed, It would be on my watch list. Prefer watching it in one go.

19. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    I just watched today's episode and it's killing me that I have to wait till next week for another episode.:dead:

20. Tsundere Baka

Tsundere Baka "A Little sugar in my tank, and watch out!"
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +38 / 4
    Toaru majustu no index and Toaru kagaku no railgun

Student council discretion

Unlimited Squad

Tales of the Abyss (has an anime version of the game.)

Ambition of Nobuna

Blue Exorcist

Valkyria Chronicles (It was also made into an anime.)

and Cory in the house

Are some of my favorites

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice