Declined [TF2 Server Ban Appeal]: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103028817 "KingoShadows"

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by KingoShadows, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingoShadows

KingoShadows Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198103028817

Description
    I was accused of running on a wagered boxing match long ago. I do agree that it was a stupid mistake of mine to do so, however I do not agree the fact that it is still a problem to this day. The actual date of the "boxing match" was months ago, and I do not think it is fair to keep it on my back. The wager wasn't worth anything more than a key, so I believe that the ban on your servers should be closed and clear any negative rep on my steam rep profile.

Please provide any and all evidence

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

• Disapprove Disapprove x 1
  2. FaZe"Really?"ツ!

FaZe"Really?"ツ! Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I strongly disagree about removing the tag from your steam rep, They was right to tag you, you run off on a gamble that's a crime.
    They ban you for 2 major reason 1.They ban you because you run off on a gamble and 2.They want you to change your personality by banning ,as you can see you got tag from running off you cant trade because others wouldn't trust you after you cant buy or sell items you start to regret and try to change yourself.
    But still you cant convince them because of this reason, But I know everyone makes mistakes...learn from it not running away.
    All choice have consequence but the different is what you selected
    *Sorry for my bad grammar*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Hello,

Offenses of scamming and fraud are not simply ignored. We treat those offenses as serious matters and we believe they warrant tags as it protects other players and traders from such behavior in the future.

The value of the wager is less of a concern, it's more that you made an agreement, and you decided to not follow it. And for that, you were banned from our server and given a tag on SteamRep.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. KingoShadows

KingoShadows Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Okay, I will reply in the most nicest way i possibly can. I do under stand that that this "offence" of a video game wager is something you guys take (quite a bit too) seriously. However, I do not under stand that you guys have even tried to, oh I don't know, maybe see if I am truly a scammer with a history of "fraud" and "theft". Check my trade history, my scrap.tf account, hell, even ask my steam friends. All you will find is a normal trader with no reputation what so ever. I don't scam, I don't wage, and I barely even sell items to other players anymore. And if I were to "learn from my mistakes", well then I guess you can say I did.

5. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Well, you did scam and you did wage.

I apologize if you believe we take it too seriously, this appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice