Read Me Incen grenades

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrSrgsnowman, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrSrgsnowman

MrSrgsnowman The Snowman staff, I'll try not to melt :P
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +52 / 8
    If you're innocent, don't throw them, even if nobody's there at the time, don't throw them, so many rdm's are caused by throwing them and we've had to kick multiple people because they were constantly throwing incens and rdm'ing. Please, if you're inno, don't throw incens unless it's absolutely necessary.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Approved Approved x 1
    • Disapprove Disapprove x 1
  2. Microline

Microline Your Regular Skype Technician

Ratings:
    +107 / 18
    I think incens are just unnecessary. Causes a lot of rdm and sometimes ruins other people's traitor round. I have no clue why is incens added to the Gamemode.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. MrSrgsnowman

MrSrgsnowman The Snowman staff, I'll try not to melt :P
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +52 / 8
    They're ok for traitors to use and can be helpful as a traitor but as innocent, they cause some problems

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Deathblow

Deathblow Mr.Lonely, Potrai Smettere

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Without them TTT would not be the same, as you said innocent should not abuse them. I think as long as you have a reason to use them such as you are fighting a T It should be good.

#4 Deathblow, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  5. CHILLSTEP

CHILLSTEP A person who loves green and chillstep.
    Donator

Ratings:
    +60 / 3
    What are "incens"? (Again, I don't play TTT alot and just learning about it.)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Deathblow

Deathblow Mr.Lonely, Potrai Smettere

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Incendiary grenades are usually used by Traitors. Incendiary grenades will burn you to death with fire.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Microline

Microline Your Regular Skype Technician

Ratings:
    +107 / 18
    I agree with your statement, but I wish incens were just in the Traitor shop instead of innocents throwing them randomly.

• Super Approved Super Approved x 1
  8. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Adding it to the Traitor shop would be kind of pointless since they have poison gas which does the same thing as an incen. Low Damage over a short period of time and both are pretty useless.

I've only ever used the incen effectively once. I threw it into the three story tower on rooftops then the guy got stuck on the ladder....

#8 TheSmile, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  9. ♣2k-Bear♣

♣2k-Bear♣ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 4
    I understand where this is coming from, but if people put it into the maps shouldnt it just be used, or re added as a traitor weapon so that way it makes it easier for Inno's and Detects to wittle out the Traitors. You shouldnt just pull up to the club saying you cant use it, work your way around it :stop:

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  10. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Just because they're there, doesn't mean you should use them. I've used them plenty as an inno/D to attack T's or help other Innos or the Detective. And I've used them plenty as a Traitor. But we're more advocating against randomly (or intentionally) throwing them to cause RDM or attack other players on your team.

11. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    Heres some reasons to using Incens as Inno.

You know theres a Traitor in a room, Open the door throw one in then close it again. This turns the Room into a Living hell, Burning the T alive. If he tries to leave, Pop him in the head. He has to look for you once he comes out. You don't

It's overtime, Only 2 people left (you and the T) It's been overtime for a while, You know he's following you, Throw an Incen to block his path and Play the Clock.

Stopping other Innos from going into a Death Trap. You know theres a T in the T room, Block the Trap off with an Incen and it gives you time to tell them not to go through.

12. TacoBomber

TacoBomber Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I competely agree. Incens are great at creating tons of mayhem as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice