Archived [All-Trade 2 Ban Appeal]: 76561198142205911 (Slicer)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Noright122, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noright122

Noright122 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Slicer

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 2 im not pretty sure but i think its All-Trade 3 but try on both of them please ):

Why were you banned?
    Beacuse i didnt wager some items like refs

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    Beacuse i want to give what i need to give so please unban me,forgive me i teached a lesson ):

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    just because you say it doesn't really mean you learnt a lesson. If harpoon wasn't as big as it is and just have been a small server you most likely wouldn't have paid anytime soon due to it not having an effect but because you can get reported on steamrep you now want to pay.

That is what a good amount of people would see from this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jyn

Jyn Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +34 / 9
    I mean, if he gets unbanned there is no indication that he did run, so if he crabs someone else there is no way of them seeing that he has ran before

4. Noright122

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    But please i want to just get unbaned and i will not gonna play again tf2 i didnt played it 6 or 7 days please believe me i swear

5. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    Have you played the person back yet?

6. Noright122

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea but i dont remember the name i think was maybe Nimajin or metrickzcz i dont know but please can you unban me?

7. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    I'm only a donor of Harpoon Gaming, you must wait until an Admin but I would assume it would be Nimajin responds to this. I hope you gave the money to Nimajin.

8. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    @Gorrah @Jyn I'd just like you to remember this thread here https://forum.harpoongaming.com/threads/note-to-users-who-are-not-appealing.32405/
    Quoted directly from it:
    Slicer, You're not only banned on harpoon servers but you're also marked on steamrep. For this you've filed the wrong appeal.
    Submit an appeal here please
    https://forum.harpoongaming.com/forms/fraud-appeal-form.10/respond

9. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice