Declined [All-Trade 3 Ban Appeal]: 76561198128803260 (GONKY BONKY HEAD)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by GONKY BONKY HEAD, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GONKY BONKY HEAD

GONKY BONKY HEAD Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    GONKY BONKY HEAD

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    i didnt listen to a jr admin and kept talking, he said i was annoying so hes banned me, i was spy crabbing while talking and he muted the server said we were annoying and to stop then we both got banned, i didnt disrespect anyone so i feel the reasoning for this ban is unjust,

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    im very sorry for annoying him but i feel that i should be given a second chance as the offence was only minor offence and we were in the middle of a spy crab talking to eachother which isnt against the rules

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    Users get banned now because staff finds them annoying? Huh? I've known Gonky for a while and I can't imagine him disrespecting a player or admin which his ban reason claims.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Octopus Man

Octopus Man Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Users get banned now because staff finds them annoying? Huh? I've known Gonky for a while and I can't imagine him disrespecting a player or admin which his ban reason claims.

4. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    Why are you copying my message?

5. GONKY BONKY HEAD

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    thank you both :)

6. Octopus Man

Octopus Man Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i just agree with is so much Gonky Bonky is such a great guy and the thought of him being abused by an admin ruins my heart

7. Forever

Forever Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, Gonky got banned for two days for disrespecting players, yet by this post it sounds like he was just asking questions which I honestly think is bs if he gets banned for two days because of it.

8. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    B0i WhY U BaNnEd?

He shouldn't be banned for just speaking, surely he could've just muted Gonk in that case and just unmute him when everything seems to cool down.

9. Forever

Forever Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would also like to say that is was by a jr admin who I haven’t seen on harpoon in months who has no idea what the situation was

10. GONKY BONKY HEAD

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    thanks everyone :D, i hope this can be resolved with no further issues

11. Relph

Relph Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So gonky gets banned by someone who shouldn't really have the power to ban someone unless it's extreme circumstances, which is already dumb. however he gets banned for petty stuff that could be solved with a simple talking to or conversation. wtf

12. Dice

Dice Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Saying someone is annoying is such a petty excuse for an admin to ban someone. Knowing Gonky, he wouldn't even be close to annoying, especially to an admin. In any case, like what others have said above, the admin should've just muted him in-game instead of giving him a very questionable and unreasonable 2 day ban.

13. Perp703

Perp703 Face-Meltingly Active
    Staff Member Head Admin

Ratings:
    +134 / 6
    Alright fellas lets not just immediately jump to one persons side here - none of you have even bothered to address the issue from the Admins side. The admins job is to enforce the rules of the server and keep order. And by the stories ive heard not just with this the ban was just. Even yourself you admit to deliberately ignoring an admin which is against the server rules. So yes your temp ban will stay in place. If this continues to be an issue and you continue to trash admins I will personally extend this ban far beyond the 2 days. This discussion is over, take the ban and learn from the mistake you made.

14. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @GONKY BONKY HEAD,

You were not banned for just "annoying an admin", you were banned for a combination of things.

I had personally told you to stop bringing up your personal issues with various users on the server, just like the banning admin did in this case. When I had my personal encounter with you and some of your friends, you were close to getting banned; just like your friend at the time. You and Octopus were blatantly ignoring the admin who was trying to make sure everyone would be able to talk on mic.

Due to this, we have opted to decline your appeal and wanted you to wait out your ban rather than unbanning you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice