How did ya all discover Harpoon?

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Yarally3, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Yarally3

Yarally3 Somewhat Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I personally was just starting off with trading and I hopped from server to server, but then at some point I joined the Harpoon server. First I thought it was just an ordinary trade server, boy was I wrong. Everyone on the server was nice to eachother, unlike those minecraft servers :I. I am pretty sure I spoke for the first time on the mic when I was on AT3, an admin asked us if we had heard a name of a gun being mispronounced and I said that I hear a lot of people mispronounce the L'ètranger. The nice part about this all was that I had en even worse kid voice back then, but no one told me to stfu and I can remembe that I was so happy about it.. Just everything about the server was amazing, it has truely been a wonderful experience on the severs. <3

Tell me all about how you became a member of this community!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Reggie

Reggie Please, say it more clearly
    Staff Member Deputy Head Admin Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    I joined the community on Christmas day when I needed to go to a random trade server and it ended up to be this trade server. Now i am really into this community.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I made it ;)

• Approved Approved x 1
    • Super Approved Super Approved x 1
    • Cake Cake x 1
  4. Just Navlis

Just Navlis Face-Meltingly Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    Through a friend by accidentally joining him well and now i am here

5. XanFire

XanFire Unwavering

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I managed to pop into the server by random. Was server hopping around different trade servers at the time, and the trade servers were a lot less toxic than any of the other communities at the time. Added to my favorites and have never really looked back.

6. Tucker

Tucker Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    After getting banned from Neonheights I was looking through the server browser trying to find new servers, and I found Harpoon and some other communites

• Cake Cake x 1
  7. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    I discovered harpoon quite randomly.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice