Smash Any tips on how to git gud?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Agniratha, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    Right, So I've been playing for about a month and a half and I've been alright at it (sorta) I mainly play as the visionary and the ex-SOLDIER (Shulk and Cloud) and I'm wondering how to get better. I go to friendlys every thursday from last week (2nd Nov).
    Here's a few clips from today.
    I know one of my main issues is that I keep trying the same thing over and over. I can't adapt to different situations yet. I try one thing over and over, and if that don't work? I try to get them into the position that I can do said thing again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Taser

Taser Ace Trainer!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +377 / 25
    Stop playing as Shulk for one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Apeshit Apeshit x 1
  3. Newt

Newt "Great we're all bloody inspired."
    Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2
    Id say try to not waste your limit so many times. Like hold on to it and make them scared of it. They make a misstep then you punish.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Taser Approved Taser Approved x 1
  4. Dont3venTryM8

Dont3venTryM8 Unwavering

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    To much spam! Take good moves that would turn out well. Like don't just spam when he's at a high present age! Use a power hit or the charge thingy.. (I play Ike to much so I don't know what they're called.)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nicholas Concu

Nicholas Concu Unwavering

Ratings:
    +15 / 3
    We all know walugi is the best, shulk sux.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Taser

Taser Ace Trainer!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +377 / 25
    Saving your limit also allows you to use it for recovery in emergencies and if they try to gimp you.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice