HG Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Lecatzz, Aug 15, 2016.

?

Would you like to see an HG MC Server in the future?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    I've been playing MC a lot more nowadays and I thought that it would be cool to create an MC server just for HG. I could try to make one from scratch but I'm not too good with that stuff. Therefore unless someone can help me out, it'll most probably be hosted using a paid host site. I also don't know if anyone else plays MC or prefers a specific version. Post your opinions/suggestions here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LordOfStalkers

LordOfStalkers Notably Active

Ratings:
    +30 / 4
    It'd be cool, we could have it a mod pack pixel mon pls.
    Uhh I don't have a MC account so feel free to donate me one ;p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    I think you should do some more research along with maybe some polls to see who would be interested in a MC server.

4. LordOfStalkers

LordOfStalkers Notably Active

Ratings:
    +30 / 4
    I forgot to mention this
    , but isn't there already a minecraft server for that higher tier admins like Joe, Botswana etc.? or was it like shut down lmao

BUY ME AN ACCOUNT PLEASE I NEED ONE I LOVE MINECRAFT MARRY ME PAY FOR MY GAMES PLEASE, Im gonna get banned one day on the forums I bet.. ;-;

5. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    I added a poll to see other people's opinions.

6. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    *RIP Staff Server*

7. ShockWavez

ShockWavez That Guy No One Likes
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +21 / 2
    Bring it back, With map.

8. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    I believe that HG had a minecraft server. It was vanilla so that people didn't have to go find or download all the mods for it. AreYouSure and one other staff member beat the entire server in like 2-3 weeks and destroyed everything, so yeh, kinda ruined it.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice