Accepted [TF2 Server Ban Appeal]: 76561198165490152 "★ ChoCoLaTe RaiN ★"

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Chocolate Rain, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Chocolate Rain

Chocolate Rain Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    | steamname: ★ ChoCoLaTe RaiN ★
    | steam3ID: [U:1:205224424]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:102612212
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165490152
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blackasain
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198165490152

Description
    Hey Admins/Owner,
    I got permanent from harpoong gaming by Party Lux for "Disrespecting admins"
    When i didnt even disrespect him at all and I said "Selling Sunbeams TC for 800 pure, 900 unusual overpay or 1000 mixed"
    And afterwards he saw that he started to take the mick out of me for selling the sunbeams tc for 1000 mixed and he said "1000 mixed, LMFAOOOO"
    I found this really disrespectfull to players and i had ago at him and i said "Well if u cant afford it u can fuck off and stop making fun of peoples trades" and then kicked me.
    Then i joined back and i said "Are you butt hurt" and this time he permanent banned me. I dont get how this I disrespected him but some admins can tell me.
    Thank You for reading my Appeal

Please provide any and all evidence

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. Party Lux

Party Lux Positively Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +67 / 7
    I didn't kick you and you said some other things that you didn't put up in this appeal:
    You called me a cunt, and you told me to shut the fuck up. I didn't call you names nor did i tell you to shut up.
    Could you please explain why you said the things you said to me ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chocolate Rain

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I said these words because you were laughing at my trades saying "1000 mixed LMFAOOOOO" for no reason and I didn't find that really amusing or respectful and you said "Go to a different trade server" when I clearly didn't want to.
    And you did kick me from the server.

4. Party Lux

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +67 / 7
    I never actually kicked you, maybe you lagged out or slot reservation. I never said "go to a different trade server" I made a joke and said "go to outpost with that". I never meant any disrespect to you and I'm sorry if i made you feel insulted. That gives you no reason to say what you said to me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Chocolate Rain

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah alright I shouldn't have said those words towards you, calling you names and shit and I'm sorry that I called you that I really am I was a bit insulted and I didn't appreciate people making fun of my trades.

6. Party Lux

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +67 / 7
    After Some careful thought I have decided to unban you. I do apologize for making you feel mocked at and disrespected. I understand your frustration at me, but calling me a "cunt" and telling me to "shut the fuck up" when I'm trying to talk to you on a civil level is uncalled for.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice