A peculiar question adressed towards all

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by NotoriousRebel7474, Feb 15, 2016.

1. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    It's a interesting question if you had to pick your favorite president or the best president in your eyes, who would you pick and I am curious as to why?

I will start off with mine, it's Teddy Roosevelt

Just a few reasons why he was a jingoist, he was the youngest president ever and took office in 1901 after McKinley's death at the fair and was 42 when he took office. He drank a gallon of coffee everyday, he was a boxer at Harvard, he once got shot in Milwaukee but survived and left the bullet inside of him, had a big stick diplomacy, kicked off the progressive era, and overall really energetic and managed to lead to many reforms after the corruption of the Gilded age.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NotoriousRebel7474

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    Mine was a toss up between Lincoln and Teddy but Teddy coming out on top, Lincoln was pretty good doe only president whose presidency was all during the Civil war

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    FDR.
    He had the balls to run for 4 terms.

4. cnpjphillypwn

cnpjphillypwn Forum-Clearing
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +111 / 9
    bush
    we all know what he did

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. meow

meow Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    what about Donald Trump, lol jk.
    Barack Obama because he made terrorism a lot less worse for us.

6. meow

meow Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    al qaeda?

7. Clutch

Clutch Wicked Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +75 / 4
    Not Donald Trump please

8. Skython

Skython Word-Spattered
    Donator

Ratings:
    +33 / 21
    I'm Not American And I'm Young So I Have No Vote Anyway But I'd Say Barak Obama
    Reason 1) He Decreased Terrorisim For The U.S.A
    Reason 2) He's Quite A Nice Guy
    Reason 3) I Think He's All Round Improved The U.S.A

• Meh Meh x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Watching You Watching You x 1
  9. NotoriousRebel7474

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    Barack* eh...... improved? I guess finally killing what dubya couldn't aka osama was good but obamacare :/ and isis... and the middle east... and he didn't really help out our debt actually just making it a lot worse

10. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    Should this be moved to flame bucket?

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. meow

meow Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    obamacare.gov
    10/10 best website ever

12. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Andrew "Stonewall" Jackson. He had a cool nickname. Emphasis on "had"... you know... cuz he's dead now...

13. cnpjphillypwn

cnpjphillypwn Forum-Clearing
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +111 / 9
    He was not a president though.

14. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Andrew Jackson was and that's close enough

15. ✪ Oste-Fyr

✪ Oste-Fyr Truly Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 10
    Bob McDavis was my favourite. I think he was president in -2016

16. Plasma

Plasma One with the trees.

Ratings:
    +39 / 3
    FDR

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice