1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, why not associate your steam account with your forum account? It makes life a lot easier, just click here!
  3. Hey Guest, HG has launched an Unusual Trade Server! Make sure to check it out at unusual.harpoon.tf or check it out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, HG's TTT server changed IP! Make sure to check out the new server at ttt.harpoon.tf or check it out here!
    Dismiss Notice

Wtf...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lokal, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lokal

Lokal Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Lokal: Please explain :3
    Lokal: Aren't you like
    Lokal: friends with a donator
    Lokal: or admin.
    not retarded just special: bubye
    Lokal: Why was I banned?
    not retarded just special is now Offline.
    Lokal: Cou-

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Metal48

Metal48 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
  3. XanFire

XanFire Unwavering
    Staff Member Server Mod All-Trade Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    NRJS is a cancer user. He tends to be the biggest ass he can on other servers. He acts like a moderator, which is fine, then turns around and breaks rules.

4. Reggie

Reggie Hyper Muteki Ex-Ai~d!
    Staff Member Server Mod All-Trade Staff

Ratings:
    +26 / 1 / -1
    what do you mean exactly?

5. XanFire

XanFire Unwavering

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    He frequents many Trade servers. He usually pretends to be an admin or calls out rule breakers that are bothering him specifically. Then he would do things like demospam into walls and whatnot on Harpoon. On other servers (like egc and whatnot) the few times I have ran into him, he is usually screwing with admins and other players. Always troll trading and arguing with staff and what not over stupid shit that he does.

Mind you it's a kid, however human beings shouldn't treat others like he does. It's sad.

6. Reggie

Ratings:
    +26 / 1 / -1
    If that's the case, i will try to contact as many people as i can.

7. Sparky

Sparky The Sparkiest
    Staff Member Head Admin All-Trade Staff Unusual Staff Forum Staff

Ratings:
    +103 / 5 / -2
    I find these posts of yours regarding a fellow player (one of many players you probably interact with) to be very inappropriate, unprofessional, and just plain disappointing. As you have probably been on this server for awhile, you probably know that the server has many personalities you'll meet. Regardless of age, maturity, or any other thing which you might want to call out people on, all players should be treated with respect, much like you are treated with respect. Might I also add that that you are a donator: not only do you you support Harpoon cost-wise, but support the community that we have built around a trade server. This community is meant to be safe, productive, and a fun place to hang out, not a place where people, especially donators, can run their mouth shit-talking regulars or other users. Would you like it if people smacktalked you? Of course you wouldn't. Think before you post things like these. It can cause tension between players, and we don't want that

If you have evidence of such donator abuse and or rule-breaking on our servers, please follow proper reporting procedure in the Server Reports section.

About what, and to whom? If it's about his potential misconduct, then you probably shouldn't start things which don't have clear evidence. As you are someone who is applying to be staff, you should not only to not get involved with in-server drama, but not to further the issue by whatever you're going to do in the context of "contact as many people as you can"

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Reggie

Ratings:
    +26 / 1 / -1
    I am sorry for any interference that I caused. If you want these messages that I wrote deleted, make sure to send me a message. I deeply apologise for all the trouble I caused during this outbreak. I deeply apologise for what I've said in this forum post. Thank you for understanding and have a happy day.

9. XanFire

XanFire Unwavering

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Ok. I can agree calling someone a cancer user is definitely a step out-of-bounds and I would retract a statement like that if I could, however everything else was valid criticism, not general "smack talk" ;)

10. Lauren

Lauren Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -0
    I think Donators/Life Time Donators should also have some restrictions like Moderators or Administrators. Like age Restriction or something

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  11. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled
    Staff Member Full Admin All-Trade Staff

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    No I don't really agree that would be fair, imagine wanting to donate to your favorite server only to be told your not old enough to do so. That would suck. Noone should be excluded just based off age, if there are people who abuse there donator or harass other they are dealt with. Simple as that.

• Approved Approved x 1
  12. Clorox

Clorox Drink Me...
    Staff Member Full Admin All-Trade Staff

Ratings:
    +27 / 4 / -0
    I Don't agree at all. You are Donating To harpoon. That doesn't give you any special rights.

13. Just Navlis

Just Navlis Spectacularly Active
    Staff Member Junior Admin All-Trade Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    i am kinda late to this converstation but better late then never

imo not retarted just special has a lack of awareness of what is right and what is wrong he either takes it to seriously or justify it waay to complex and unecesarry. having some experience with him i know for a fact that he is a kid that needs to be guided not to be yelled and called out on. allthough he can be annoying i am very confedent that he will change for the better if we guide him through this community after all isnt the whole point of this community to help newcomers?

cheers

14. Nova

Nova Truly Active

Ratings:
    +16 / 2 / -0
    What actually happened to NRJS? I've not seen him in a long while. Has he been banned?

15. Reggie

Ratings:
    +26 / 1 / -1
    He changed his name

16. Nova

Nova Truly Active

Ratings:
    +16 / 2 / -0
    Whats his name now? I haven't seen many people be disrespectful, except for one guy

17. Kyokaine

Kyokaine Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 2 / -0
    Actually, Ive seen him around on AT3 a few times lately. It seems to be not [blank] just [blank] or something along those general lines... Last I saw was "Not retarded just [a gambling site which kyokaine forgot the name of]"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a Team Fortress 2 and Garry's Mod community. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers, including our TTT server in Garry's Mod. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!