TF2 What should I get?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by claysadz07, Feb 16, 2017.

1. claysadz07

claysadz07 Per aspera ad astra

Ratings:
    +25 / 1
    An australium black box or an unusual party trick for pyro? If your going to answer, give me a small explanation for why you think i should choose that item e.g."i think [item] would look nice on you because of your loadout" etc. some type of explanation like that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    Well, generally speaking I like unusual Taunts as much as the nest guy but I think the Black-Box would be a better choice just because of the fact that you don't need to interrupt your gameplay to show it off. Also is gold >:U and you could build a pretty sweet set around the box. Again just imo :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    Depends. If you want to make profit, I would not buy an unusual taunt because taunts sell, from my experience, poorly for anything close to their full value.

4. Taser

Taser Ace Trainer!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +377 / 25
    If you want profit, the taunt would potentially make more, but would be harder to sell. However, if you want it to keep it, go for the item that goes on the class you play the most.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. claysadz07

claysadz07 Per aspera ad astra

Ratings:
    +25 / 1
    ayy thanks for all the answers, i will be keeping this item btw, to anyone else who answers.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice