What is the best recorded score you have in a game?

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by SnekDad, Sep 22, 2016.

1. SnekDad

SnekDad Here for Moral Support
    Staff Member Chief of Staff Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    For a long time now video games have had ways of keeping score and showing people who is top dog on the leaderboards, well I wish to know what is your best recorded score in any videogame rather it be your k/d afrer a match time it took you to beat a level anything just post a pick and give a little back story to it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnekDad

Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    Back in my days of when I was playing some Halo Reach by myself I decided to play some matchmaking sp I hope into a team slayer lobby a d as soon. As the game begins boom 3 guys on my team leave leaving me and some other guy facing 5 guys, now most people decide to leave a d fi d a different game but nope i was seeing this game through so I come out of the corner swinging killing them one after another my teammate the idiot he or she was was trying to kill me but I payed no mind to that and before I knew it the game was over and I single handedly took on 5 guys in a slayer match by my self.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Keith David

Keith David Sufficiently Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    Damn, I'm gonna have to go back to very old memories... Oh yeah! It's not old at all, but I remember when I got a 13.00 K/D in a ranked match of Rainbow Six Siege. I was going up against some real sweaty people, and my team won on a comeback victory. Man, I still love that game, but first, a better graphics card.

4. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    I was playing some Cod Ghosts with a friend. I managed to achieve a 8.31 k/d with only a sniper and c4.

5. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    At one point back in the good old cods days ( MW2 and so on) I used to take the game really seriously and was also stupidly g00d at quixsc0ping. At one time i remember dropping a 60-0 bomb on MW2. (think it was on afghan). Got 2 nukes and was going for my 3rd but the game ended. :oops:

6. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    and no i wasn't one of those sweaty tryhard fucking noob tubers..... those guys ruined that game man and it still pisses me off to this day.

7. Dal Segno

Dal Segno Sufficiently Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    One time in Gary's Mod, I recorded a stove for 30 minutes, I'm not sure, I might have set a record for that recorded stove.

• Super Approved Super Approved x 1
  8. Tsundere Baka

Tsundere Baka "A Little sugar in my tank, and watch out!"
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +38 / 4
    I too, love stoves.

I guess my best would be, I think it was about 54 kills and 3 deaths as an Engineer in TF2, and not that turtle engi strat, the any other strat than that strat.

That or getting an A during the police station chapter in Hotline Miami.
    Fuck that chapter by the way.

9. SnekDad

Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    Took me some time to realize what the hell you were talking about and apparently I somehow typed stove somehow in my thing.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    I got my kda on gears of war 2 to be 17.0 at one point. I was very good :3

11. Horplamus

Horplamus Healer

Ratings:
    +185 / 3
    Probably not my best...

upload_2016-9-23_21-50-9.jpeg

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice