Application Declined venomouscarnage's All-Trade, Trade Minecraft Administrator (18+) Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by venomouscarnage, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. venomouscarnage

venomouscarnage Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    steamID
    copy to clipboardSTEAM_0:0:37390548
    steamID3
    copy to clipboard[U:1:74781096]
    steamID64
    copy to clipboard76561198035046824
    customURL
    not set
    profile state
    public
    profile created
    December 14, 2010
    name
    venomouscarnage
    real name
    AK
    status
    in-game: Team Fortress 2 joinwatchprofile
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035046824

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade, Trade Minecraft

What position are you applying for?
    Administrator (18+)

How much time do you have in our servers?
    03:49:15h

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Mon-Wed Thurs-Sun
    I won't always be on but I will quite often.
    I do take breaks from Team fortress 2 but not very often

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes but I rarely use it and its always plugged in ready for using)

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I should be a member of staff because I feel like I could be a asset to the team. I will respect all players and will not abuse any commands. I want to look after these servers because they are awesome. I can be very friendly and I would love to be a member of the team. I've played Team Fortress 2 for years because its a great game that has inspired me to want to become an admin. I hope that you can accept me and that I will also follow all rules and regulations and help any player if I can. Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 venomouscarnage, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  2. venomouscarnage

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Merry Christmas by the way

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Princess Fox

Princess Fox Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    No idea who you are tbh

4. venomouscarnage

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm just an 18 year old who has played on trade servers for years. I remember the old trade_plaza epic server which is not around anymore. You may not know me but that's the same for most players.

5. SemperMiko

SemperMiko Mildly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    +0 Not sure if I've seen you on the servers, and im not sure I know who you are, but looking at your connected time @here you can see you have <1 day across all servers, and by looking at the chat log @here you seem to like the idea of having special privileges and having a shiny badge saying [ADMIN] more than actually moderating a server for a reputable community.

I would say stick around a bit and see what applying for staff really is all about, it probably won't be an easy process.

6. venomouscarnage

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's surprising because I've been around these servers for a long time except there was a time when i spent like maybe a year away from trade servers or most trade servers. I'm not 100% in it for the fun commands either. I'm mostly in it because I feel like there needs to be more admins.

7. awoo~

awoo~ Awooooooooo~
    Donator

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    +0 don't remember seeing u around tbh

8. venomouscarnage

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's probably because I'm not always around

9. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    +0 haven't seen you on All-Trade servers

10. venomouscarnage

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hmm. Strange

11. venomouscarnage

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I mean I'm not always on

12. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @venomouscarnage,

Thank you for applying to become a part of our staff. However due to your very low time on any of our servers, we have decided to decline your staff application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice