Valve Games only?

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by DnBGaming, Jan 21, 2016.

1. DnBGaming

DnBGaming Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was thinking, does anyone in this community play any games besides Valve games? All I see is Gmod, CS:GO, TF2, and Dota 2. For example, I play a few other games like Albion Online(Sandbox MMORPG), Minecraft(MMO), and Trove(MMO). Maybe we could get a guild running if there are enough players, but I doubt many of you guys play these games. :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FlyingAnonymoose

FlyingAnonymoose Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +86 / 20
    Last I checked there was a Clash of Clans group, not sure if there is anything besides that, though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DnBGaming

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, sweet! that'll work :p

4. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    There's a lot of different games played throughout the community, hundreds if not thousands of different games.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    Well, TF2 and Gmod are the only HG servers. There is also LFD2.

I mean, I own 30 different games. I usually play most of them.

6. DnBGaming

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh wow, that's quite a bit of different games xD. But I meant like if there was a guild or something on any MMORPG's.

7. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    That sounds kinda cool. No one's preventing you from starting one.

8. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
  9. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    If you're interested, we can always try to start one.

10. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
  11. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    I was driving on invisible roads surrounded by invisible rails and laggy people when I tried to play that game on my computer

• Like Like x 1
  12. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    Good idea just need the right game if you want to get a group or guild going for a mmorpg :3

13. Taser

Taser Ace Trainer!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +377 / 25
    Oddly enough, I was thinking of making a little club for certain Harpoon members outside of Valve games. I had the idea of a Harpoon Nintendo club kind of thing, where we'd battle in Pokémon, fight in Smash Bros, race in Mario Kart 8 etc. Sadly, I am not sure there are enough Nintendo gamers here to do that with. I know of a few, but not many.

14. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    The problem is that, well with me, is that I can't really stay up to date with Nintendo. I have the Wii and the DSi..... yeah.... I'm a bit outdated. Anyways, it's not really easy for me to pull out $430 out of my back pocket to buy the new Wii U to play the new games. All while trying to build up on
    thing. Count me out of your Nintendo group, I'm gonna cry myself to sleep playing "New" Super Mario Bros.

15. Levi Heichou

Levi Heichou Unwavering

Ratings:
    +20 / 3
    When it comes to multiplayer games I play just Valve (TF2 and CSGO) and rarely will play Gmod (yes I know this is not a Valve game) but other than that I play some single player games like Skyrim, GTA 5, the Metro 2033 series and I also play games on my 3DS such as Pokemon, Smash bros, and Xenoblade Chronicles. But the game I play the most of is CSGO -_^

16. Brunerth

Brunerth Hippie
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +200 / 21
    Hmm... A good MMORPG outside of valve that isn't paid subscription and runs on any computer... I'm drawing a blank on this one. I use steam for almost every game I play nowadays and the only MMORPG I've played in the last 2-3 years is WoW. As for Nintendo, I'm in the same boat as Lecatzz. I have a DSI XL and a Wii, on top of that I don't even have my own computer.

• Like Like x 1
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice