Declined [Unusual Ban Appeal]: 76561198156119151 (Cinnamon)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Cinnamon, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinnamon

Cinnamon Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Cinnamon

Your SteamID 64

Server
    Unusual

Why were you banned?
    I was banned because I ran from a spycrab at the time.

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    Because I feel very bad about it and have learned me lesson and won't ever run from a boxing/spycrab match ever again, you have my word.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Have you repaid the victim?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cinnamon

Cinnamon Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wasn't able to because I don't know who it is...it happened two years ago. If we can figure out who it was I'd be happy to. Just let me know how to make it right and I will.

4. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
  5. Cinnamon

Cinnamon Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,
    I followed through on all of the points you asked me to. I have friended "Wafflesaurus" and messaged him on Monday morning, leaving a message on his profile telling him that I wanted to make good on the failed deal from before. I have noticed him online numerous times during the past several days but he has not responded. What should be my next step? I would like to get this situation rectified as soon as possible. Thanks

6. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    We'll reach out to him to try to get him to accept.

7. Cinnamon

Cinnamon Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, thank you very much. I appreciate it.

8. Cinnamon

Cinnamon Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The victim added me, we talked about what I owed him and I was ready to pay him back. However he got a new phone which reset his Authenticator so I can't trade him for 15 days...I will be sure to trade him what I owe him once his authenticator issue is solved, I hope you understand.

9. Cinnamon

Cinnamon Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were able to make the trade, here is the screenshot. What would you like me to do next? trade screenshot.jpg

10. Cinnamon

Cinnamon Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wafflesaurus is the victim

11. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Cinnamon,

We will not unban you from our servers. However because you appealed and repaid the victim, we will not pursue the report against you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice