Accepted [TTT Server Ban Appeal]: STEAM_0:1:47577483 "Jello"

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Jello, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jello

Jello Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Description
    My friends and I were playing on the TTT server about 5-10 minutes before I made this post and have been playing for the past few hours. Towards the late night 12:00 am - 12:50 am it was only 4 people on. Are You Sure? (The TTT server manager), DeltaZach, Ike (both my friends) and myself of course. We were playing on the apartments map just having some skirmishes since it was easy to spot out the traitor with only 3 innocents and 1 traitor. A few rounds in, Ike, Zach, and Are You Sure? spawn in the same room and i'm running around looking for them. I hear tons of gunfire and I decided to go check it out, I see Are You Sure? Running out of the room shooting at ike so I decide to kill ike and once the Innocents Won! display did not come up, I decided that it was Are You Sure? as the traitor and ike was the innocent. After killing Are You Sure? My friends were banned one by one for ghosting. I have to say that we were in a skype call when we first joined the server but when we were all in-game, we all left the skype call and any steam group chats we were still in so we wouldn't accidentally give out information when we were dead. I saw my friends being banned one by one and I tried to talk to Are You Sure? before he got to me, but it was too late.

Please provide any and all evidence
    I have no evidence.

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    DeltaZach, Ike, and I are all friends outside of the game and were joining to teach Zach about Gmod since he just bought it and taught him the rules and how to play TTT. We really enjoyed playing on your server and I wish we are unbanned quickly so we can resume our gameplay. Thank you for your time.

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jello

Jello Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Just for the record, I have never used SteamRep before and I hope I gave the right information for that section. Apologies if I didn't correctly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tissue

Tissue Global Elite
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +84 / 8
  4. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Appeal granted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice