Application Declined Trollmaniac79's Unusual, All-Trade, Trade Minecraft, Prophunt Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Trollmaniac79, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trollmaniac79

Trollmaniac79 Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    Unusual, All-Trade, Trade Minecraft, Prophunt

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    About 6 months

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Almost All Day Est

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes and I use it ocasionally

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    Because I am responsible and I have been admins for multiple servers in the past and I own my own discord server at the moment. I have applied for an Job in real life and I am a very trust worthy guy. I have gone up to the mod test in this server group before and I look forward to doing Harpoon Gaming a lot in the future

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ⇋AustinHimself⇌

⇋AustinHimself⇌ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +14 / 3
    +0 I haven't really seen you active in the all-trade and unusual servers. What times do you usually hop on?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Trollmaniac79

Trollmaniac79 Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I used to be really active but I was away for sometime now I'm back for good

4. daddy kink

daddy kink Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    +0 Like Austin, I don't think I've seen you once on an All-trade server, but since you're "back for good" I might see you around more.

5. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Trollmaniac79

We would like to thank you for applying for a staff position here, but unfortunately, we have decided to decline your application. The main reason as to why we decided this is because of activity/time on our servers. You have been inactive for the past 6+ months, and to apply for staff during this time should obviously be unadvisable to do. When applying for staff, applicants are told to have stable and consistant activity. This means being on Mumble, the servers, etc. When you feel as if you have a stable and active playtime on our servers, feel free to re-apply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice