Took me a year but hi I guess? :3

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Paragon7667, Nov 7, 2017.

?

What is your opinion of me?

1. Weeb trash

42.9%
  2. Kill yourself

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What he said

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. kewl dewd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Fuckin' retard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Normie

14.3%
  7. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

28.6%
  8. Nice guy

14.3%
  9. Possible sex offender

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Paragon7667

Paragon7667 Somewhat Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Greetings my name is Paragon7667 but you may use my firstname Jack
    I have Autism and ADHD but i'm no less retarded than anyone else here (we're all pretty retarded tbh)
    I'm a Scout/Demo/Spy main
    I'm an avid trader and even more avid fan of anime
    Harpoon All Trade 3 was once literally the only server i played on for 3 months straight
    I plan on applying for MOD soon so thats something to look out for

I have been a regular All Trade 3 since last halloween (Apart from the 2 months break i took when i got banned but more of that later)
    my experience on Harpoon began on an account Legionnaire10 which i handed over to my younger brother once i got a new PC
    Then i use an account known as Paragon761 until I was VAC banned. This ban was not because of my own actions. My younger brother hacked on CS:GO using the Legionaire10 account. i got banned because of this because both the account i had been using at the time and the old one were both authenticated with the same Phone number. i lost roughly £200 worth of games a $45 backpack and 6 months of trading. when i found out that my account had been banned i could barely look at TF2 without feeling depressed so for the next 2 months i played dirty bomb.
    roughly 2 months or so ago i started playing TF2 again on this account Paragon7667 and started trading again.

and thats my history with the server! if you've read this far then i hope we can be friends and i look forward to becoming a regular on the forums!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Diggin

Diggin Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +9 / 5
    welcome to the forums my man

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Clorox

Clorox Forum Annihilator
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +64 / 9
    Hola

4. tikupra

tikupra Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    As much as I taunt you and use you for easy kills, you're a swell dude. Welcome to the forums, glad to have you here!

5. Roxer

Roxer Previously Roxer
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Welcome to the forums!

6. Reggie

Reggie Please, say it more clearly
    Staff Member Deputy Head Admin Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    i welcome you to the forums even though this thread is almost 20 days old

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice