This May be My Last.....

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by MrKingsalot, Feb 4, 2016.

1. MrKingsalot

MrKingsalot Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I just want to say thank you to all who were friends with me on Harpoon Gaming....You guys are a amazing community that i was happy to be with. The reason i may be leaving is because of school and how really wanted to follow my dreams with gaming but i didn't care about school. Thank you Derpysalesman, Echo, B41, Clay, Mrhaberdasher, QweetNokay, And To the rest i was friends with. You guys are all amazing and have helped me so much. If i do come back after this message will just be something nice. Thank you all.........ill really miss this community. thank to all the admins, moderators, and everything else. keep this community running well its going to piss me off if something happens to it....bye guys have and good time....stay awesome....have fun trading. Bye !!

:(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Love Love x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Hello kingsalot,

We haven't really talked or communicated with each other that much or even at all but we do see each other on the servers all the time. Quite sad knowing that you are leaving.. I mean we werent friends or anything like that but I did like having you around. You were a cool and friendly guy haha.

But I can understand why you're leaving and I want you to know that your choice is right and important. School really does come first and before games. You can always hang around here on the forums of course!! But yes it can be a pain leaving one of your favourite games for a period of time to focus on something else.

Thank YOU for being a regular with myself and others. Not only did we have fun playing tf2, we also got to meet lots of different people.. A whole community. Like i said, I know we didnt really become friends or anything like that, but you were someone that made the community better!

Many of the regulars that I know, have left because of course time moves on and life goes on. Just letting you know, you made lots of people have fun and laugh and such. Whenever I was on, i would always hear you talk with others and be really friendly with them. :p

People like YOU make Harpoon a really great place. Thank you for being with the community for such a period of time!! I'd like to say, good luck. And once again, school is really important and im happy that you wrote this to us and informing us about whats going on.

The people you mentioned are sure going to miss you the most pal. I'm sure they were really happy with meeting someone like you.

Stay in touch with Harpoon.

Goodbye, kingsalot! And gl.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    Hey king, its be Falltz, or B4L.

I just wanted to say, Good luck with school, I've wanted to quit more than once because of school... Now realizing that I wont be able to talk to one of the nicest people I know. You are one of the few people that keep me in Harpoon, just like Arrow, Clutch, Perp, Ech0, Derpy, Bitch, Pringlez, x50ShadesOfRage, Party, Tim, and the list keeps going. But bro... I am gonna miss you.

If you ever log in into skype on your phone you me and pringlez can just chat. But, just knowing your leaving brings a tear to my eye.

You are the one I wanted to be like, you became better at sniper, you wanted to be like Spirit... But now, your gone. I'm now gonna train alone with you. Every second that passes alone makes me want to be better at sniper. and knowing you are the one who inspired me to back to maining sniper, as well as Spirit.

I Hope you live a wonderful life, meet that special lady, then stay with her forever.

With Best Wishes,
    Ryan AKA Falltz or B4L

4. Lunaa

Lunaa Teddy Bear with a gun
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    Cya king, its hard to leave things. But just remember, you can always come back and hang around with us. Your always welcome here. Im glad i could be your friend :D

5. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    Kings, I must say, it was a pleasure having you around. You were always a cool guy to hang around, and it upsets me that you have to go. But again, school should come first, and I cannot say that I haven't been dealing with the same issues. Anyways, I hope all goes well for you in your future, I do wish to see you again soon :)

6. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    Dear SirEmmingSalad,
    Why you always lying. Your going to be back soon.
    Porcupine.

7. Qweetnokay

Qweetnokay Unwavering
    Donator

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    It really was a pleasure, Emming Salad! :D

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice