Thinking of making a story...

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by festeringMongoose, Jan 28, 2015.

1. festeringMongoose

festeringMongoose Professional Procrastinator

Ratings:
    +45 / 7
    I've put some thought (as in none) on making a story where my avatar at least has cameo, however I can't really imagine how the character would act. I'd imagine they're evil, but what would they do in the story? It's clearly going to be an adventure like story...and probably have fantasy aspects (seeing that talking evil creatures like the one below exist) Also all of you creative members can make addition to characters!

Also a little close-up of the character.
    [​IMG]

Reminder that if you post a character idea, it may pop-up in the story that I may do a read-me (of which I'll post on the forums)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 festeringMongoose, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  2. festeringMongoose

Ratings:
    +45 / 7
    "may" as in highly likely...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CHILLSTEP

CHILLSTEP A person who loves green and chillstep.
    Donator

Ratings:
    +60 / 3
    Wow, I don't have any ideas but That......is.......AMAZING!

4. festeringMongoose

Ratings:
    +45 / 7
    I'm flattered. Unless you're talking about the image, I didn't draw that.

5. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    I have an idea for a character. His name would be John Garcia. He would be the characters best friend. They will be partners in crime and able to go on a lot of cool adventures.

The background of John Garcia is that he was born in the country of Guatemala to a rich family who's house was burned down, killing his entire family. Because of this event, and because he was used to nice things, he turned to a life of theft. He started his life of crime by stealing a necklace from his own family, showing he had no morals.

6. CHILLSTEP

CHILLSTEP A person who loves green and chillstep.
    Donator

Ratings:
    +60 / 3
    OH.......

7. festeringMongoose

Ratings:
    +45 / 7
    Nah, this guy wouldn't go on "adventures" probably just teleport around and causes mayhem. And they're no bigger than a cat.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice