Think I'll Make Some Loadout Posters

Discussion in 'Arts & Entertainment' started by Caruso09, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Caruso09

Caruso09 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hey everybody. I'm looking to brush up on some of my SFM skills that I have seemingly lost after not using the program for over a year, and was hoping to make some loadout posters for people. If you'd like to see some old examples of my work (as I don't have much that's recent), you view this album here.

If you do want a poster, it'd help me tremendously if you could fill out this form and post it here.
    Steam URL (in case I need to contact you while I make the poster):

Map:

Class:

Team:

Cosmetic(s):

Weapon(s):

Pose (The more detail you give, the better the poster that I can make):

Other (Anything else you want in the poster):

And of course, these are free. I'll do as many as I can/ feel like it. First come, first serve.

Edit: Not doing anymore right now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Caruso09, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  2. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Hey man! I would like a SFM poster.
    Here is the info:
    Map: koth_king
    Class: Soldier
    Team: Red
    Cosmetics: Burning flames crone's dome, Antarctic Parka, Bruisers Bandanna
    Weapon(s): Australium rocket launcher
    Pose: You can make 2 Posters: One with the Soldier i just described you just standing like usual holding his rocket launcher and the other one with a soldier kinda falling to the ground on his side while shooting a shotgun (sorry if i'm not being explicit enough)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nova

Nova Spectacularly Active

Ratings:
    +23 / 3
    Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EpicPimski/

Map: Something dark, like at night, maybe Doublecross?

Class: Demo

Team: Red

Cosmetic(s): Tippler's Tricorne (Amaranthine), All Father (painted black), Mann of the Seven Sees (also painted black)

Weapon(s): Grenade launcher in one hand, sticky in the other

Pose: something badass, if you can with professional killstreak effects (fire horns/violet on one eye, tornado/violet on the other)

Its okay if you can't do (seperate) professional killstreak effects. Thanks in advance!

4. Roxer

Roxer Previously Roxer
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/General_Pootis_Bird/

Map: koth_suijin

[​IMG]

Class: Spy

Team: Blu

Cosmetic(s): The Ninja Cowl (Painted: A Distinctive Lack of Hue (Black)) The Rogue's Robe (Painted: A Distinctive Lack of Hue (Black)) Fortune Hunter (Painted: After Eight)

Weapon(s): Conniver's Kunai (Right hand)

Pose: The pose in the character's selection.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice