Application Declined THE REAPER ⇋HG⇌'s All-Trade Moderator App

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Kevin Parker, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    SteamRep Profile Data:
    | steamname: THE REAPER ⇋HG⇌
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:49316929
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058899586
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198058899586

What position are you applying for?

In which server would you like to be staff?
    All-Trade

How many hours do you have in our server?
    2 days 02:54:13 hours

How old are you?

What Time-Zone you live in?
    GMT+1

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous Admin experience, if so, where and when?
    Hello Eoj Charlie, i use my mic when i need too. I have been an PTS Server Admin Before but i got kicked cuse i played on Harpoon. I am currently Admin on PublicFPS. It´s not a trade server just a play server: Cp_orange_x3.
    My experience: I am a friendly person i like to talk to people and help then with their problems and funny sometimes:) and i pretty good at items prices expect unusuals prices. I use to trade much. I don´t accept racism or discrimination.

What ideas or skills can you bring to the table?
    I will be probably be Active everyday if i don´t need to go to my grandmah or need to studdy, or need to do other things. I would say i will be on
    5 days per week. My ideas and skills: My skills will probably be i am a very friendly person nice and kind. i will be really Active and í´m really enjoying to be on the Harpoon Servers and all the people there. Everyone is nice, to me and the other players around Harpoon. I will bring to the table A straight REAPER who will help people whenever they needs or wants help. I will try to populate as much as i can and i will be there if somthing happends to someone exaple: a trade scam give them examples what they can do and help them if they don´t know what they are going to do. I am not a abuser who abuser their commands and beeing an asshole to people.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    I Think i would be a good Staff member: because i really enjoying to play one the servers. And i will be active every single day if i can. I would be there for everyone and help people as i said whenever they needs me or needs help i will talk to people on the server and try to feel them comfortable. I will Always be avalible to answer questions and such
    and love all the people and staff and members i have all my best friends there i would say all harpoon staff and members who is in the mumble with me every single day is my borthers and sisters.

How much time can you spend per-day on the servers/forums?
    I can play 6 hours per day but on the weekends like 8-12 hours

What do you think the current staff is doing right?
    I would say the staff right now is really good and nice to everyone, funny makes you to feel comfortable they are doing Everything really good. I would rather say they are doing a exelente job they are a Dream staff in my opinion. And i love to talk to the staff memebers and other players in the mumble everyone is nice to me and everyone they respect who ever you are.

What things do you think the staff, or Harpoon Gaming as a whole, could improve on?
    I would say it´s perfect now. but i would be fun if they could start to populate the Even Server again and do a Trade_CS:GO Server:woot:.

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff?
    I really want to be a Staff Member because i love the Community i love to play on all the servers: The All-Trade 1-2 dodgeball and the TTT_Servers. And all the saff all the players on Harpoon. I have also all my best friends on there, they are feeling myself that i am in the BIG FAMILY and makeing me comfortable.
    And want to be like them in Words Big people who people looks up to
    and respect them and Thinks - This is a great Community all the staff is nice i like to play on their servers and i am enjoying to be there. I should look up to them and be a great person as they are. I really like to help people with their problems and i´m also like to answer question and talk to people on the servers.

Are you ready to act as middleman for events and trades?
    I am pretty ready to act as a middleman for sptcrabs i just need to train a Little bit more.
    I have done some small events but if i need to do events then i need to practice i prefer not to do Events

Do you have a Rep thread, if so, please link it here?
    No, I don´t sadly

Special Notes:
    I have read the prerequisites for applying for a staff position, I understand them and believe I have met them.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    Well I have had surgery 5-8 times in my life I was born with a small throat so they had to make some somthing so it needed to be bigger someway so I'm going to the hospital every year and chcecking how I'm feling if its somthing wrong so i need to take medicine so not my throat corrode away. we have some problems in my family but its pretty personally so i can not say it now atm if you really need or want to know just send me a message.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Kevin Parker, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice