Accepted [TF2 Server Ban Appeal]: 76561198136740176 "Eco"

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Economy, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Economy

Economy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    | steamname: ██████████
    | steam3ID: [U:1:176474448]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:88237224
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136740176
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ec0nomy
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198136740176

Description
    When I first joined the server, it was all good. I heard someone say a story of something super fucked up, so I tell them a story about a 5$ prostitute with a bug crawling out of her vagina and how discussing it was and the fucked up shit on 4chan, I was muted about 3 minutes later. Adrian had said that I was talking about rule 34 and killing presidents being the same thing, later he finds out it was someone else and still doesn't unmute me. He said that I was muted for what I said before, I said that it wasn't against the rules. Then he said it was in the rules under common since. Even though others were talking about fucked up shit aswell. Then later someone brought up world war 2 and we were all talking. He muted us because someone brought up Neo Nazis. I said Random mutes are random.Later said get off the mic. Then boom ban.
    I dont know why I was banned for one, and im sorry if I broke any rules or offended you by asking you to get off the mic and let the trading begin again. This is litterally my first time doing anything bad.

Please provide any and all evidence
    http://prntscr.com/7xhp6w

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    This isnt necessary but im sorry.

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. Economy

Economy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Note I did not say
    "let thetrading begin again."

3. Economy

Economy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not sure if im allowed to bump but
    BUMP, banned for no reason I would like this to be looked at, or atleast know when its looked it.

4. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I'll be reviewing your appeal, I have no problem with mutes for advocating Nazism or extremely off-topic conversations. I also want to make sure you know that you being a Donator has nothing to do with how the rules are applied to you.

Donating doesn't make you above the rules, plenty of donators have been banned. The rules are the rules.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Economy

Economy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, I did not talk about Nazism. Someone brought it up and the problem isnt the mute its the ban.

6. Economy

Economy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was muted then banned. And as far as I see the first mute was unnecessary and without warning.

7. Economy

Economy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was banned for "Reason Disrespecting Admins/Players", dude I said nothing disrespectfull to ANYONE ever. I seriously dont understand this ban, this seems like a pretty obvious case. Adrian was dealing with alot of trolls, and since my alias was different from the usual he thought I was just another troll?
    I dont care if im unbanned, I just want to know if im unbanned or if im banned. Please do not leave this empty. Also note after talking to adrian respectfully on steam he removed me.

8. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    level of autism is high
    Autism is strong.
    Such a furfag

Are among things I saw at first glance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Economy

Economy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I didnt call anyone a furfag? If I did I didnt mean to direct it towards an administrator. Plus in mic I said I was kidding.

10. Economy

Economy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So basiclly this is done because I said autism is strong and such a furfag?

11. Economy

Economy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Also when did I disrespect an adminstator, as far as im concerned I said that to others.

12. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    How is calling someone a furfag or autistic okay in your mind? Regardless Disrespecting Admins/Players addresses those who both disrespect players or admins, and whether or not it was directed to an admin, it is still an insult towards players.

13. Economy

Economy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alright. Mind showing me the chat logs so I can actually explain my self, kind of hard when I dont know what I said.

14. Economy

Economy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  15. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
  16. Economy

Economy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not even going to defend my self
    I was in the wrong.

17. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    After speaking with Adrian, we've decided to grant your appeal. However, any further disrespect or rule breaking will result bans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice