Declined [TF2 Server Ban Appeal]: 76561198011945620 "an evil baby"

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by AnEvilBaby, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnEvilBaby

AnEvilBaby Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    | steamname: a baby
    | steam3ID: [U:1:51679892]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:25839946
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011945620
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198011945620

Description
    Spirit is abusing his admin power. I was talking on voice chat and then whistled once. He told me to stop and even though it seemed like Hitler's dictatorship I stopped. But as soon he said stop, someone else whistled and without even looking at who whistled he muted me. So i told him he was abusing his admin power and he banned me. Please choose your admins properly or you'll lose your entire player base coz of such abusive behavior.

Please provide any and all evidence

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. Perp703

Perp703 Face-Meltingly Active
    Staff Member Head Admin

Ratings:
    +134 / 6
    This is taken directly from chat logs - the last 4 messages from you

Dec 23, 2015 5:19:14 pm retarded cunt admin HarpoonGaming.com | Payload Stock
    Dec 23, 2015 5:19:08 pm see who is on voice caht HarpoonGaming.com | Payload Stock
    Dec 23, 2015 5:19:04 pm it wasn't me after you said it you moron HarpoonGaming.com | Payload Stock
    Dec 23, 2015 5:18:48 pm admin abuse HarpoonGaming.com | Payload Stock

you were banned for admin disrespect afterwards - you were being unmuted but then you decided to insult the admins - its not a permanent ban but you need to learn that your actions have consequences. I can go through much more in your chat logs to pull more admin and player disrespect but i dont need to to prove my point.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AnEvilBaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wouldn't have to disrespect an admin if he behaved like one. You realize that it is only after he abused his power and was being arrogant on voice chat that i said those things. I was just minding by business playing and he started abusing his power which made me mad. I guess it is pointless to preach to the clan of admins coz you're going to support to your own kind after all. Learn to give respect and only then you will receive it. You reap what you sow. Keep abusing your powers and watch your player base disappear.

4. AnEvilBaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Obviously you cannot find anything more in your 'chat logs', coz i know what i said right before he banned me. So quit trying to threaten me with empty threats. I guess power does get to your heads. Such arrogant admins.

5. Perp703

Perp703 Face-Meltingly Active
    Staff Member Head Admin

Ratings:
    +134 / 6
    spirit never once abused his power - you were micspamming, i was there as well and one of the cardinal rules of adminning is to stop the issue before it becomes worse. And its doubtful that our playerbase is going to dwindle over us doing our jobs, the communities been alive for a long time and will continue to be for a long time. And you can check your own chat logs. Most of your entries in chat involve cursing at other players or calling our admins abusive

http://stats.harpoongaming.com/player_histories/chat/262668

check for yourself. If you dont want to face what you actually said we're done here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Having a discourse is not the sign of arrogance. If there was truly an issue with a staff member, we are open to hear it. However, regardless of the situation, it's far more appropriate to speak with myself regarding a problem with a staff member, not to publicly try to insult them or demean them.

Your chat was very much disrespectful to multiple people and in regard to your own words:
    I agree, and I find your commentary deeply disrespectful to multiple users and staff members.

7. AnEvilBaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was disrespectful only after Spirit abused his power. Like i said before, i was just minding my own business and there is nothing wrong i did at that instance when he banned me for no reason. Any normal human being would get angry. You can try to turn this on me all you want and pull up 'history', but it doesn't change the fact that i did nothing wrong at that instance when Spirit muted me and then banned me. Clearly he was abusing his power.
    I don't even know who you are. How am i supposed to find you and talk to you personally. The moment i was banned, i was directed to go to this site and that's what i did.
    Obviously it is pointless to even argue with you guys, coz all you admins cover each other's asses.

8. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    These are all things you said before your mute:
    You were disrespectful to players far before any "abuse" by a staff member.

In any event, as you've proven you only intend to be disrespectful to players and staff, appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice