Declined [TF2 Server Ban Appeal]: 76561197999127845 "AwesomeX"

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by AwesomeX, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwesomeX

AwesomeX Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    | steamname: AwesomeX
    | steam3ID: [U:1:38862117]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:19431058
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999127845
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AwesomeX-
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197999127845

Description
    On July 5th 2013. I joined the main Harpoon trade server, intending on hosting my own little Spycrab events, for small prizes of my own. I hosted a few of them, and it was going well. "Russian Preacher of the Nom Nom" had offered to donate some items for another crab. I was not sure if accepting donations for events was against the rules or not, so I asked the server if it was alright. A few people told me that it was not against the rules, so I accepted the items. Then "HomerSpy" donated his strange pistol to me as well. I was just about to start the next Spycrab event, when I was kicked from the server. I rejoined asking why I was kicked, and Charlie had told me that I was breaking the rules of the server, by accepting donations. I ended up trading the items I had received to Charlie, and even asked if I could have some help with the next Spycrab. I was then banned.

I'm hoping to appeal this, as this ban is very old, and was just a big misunderstanding.

Please provide any and all evidence
    [​IMG]

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    I talked to Charlie before this appeal, and on this topic he told me that I was still banned because I had "failed to return all the items" which is simply not true, as the evidence will show. I only received two donations for the Spycrab events, and all the items were given to the Owner, Charlie.

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. AwesomeX

AwesomeX Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My bad, I had received 3 donations that day. The two mentioned above, and the bottom one. From "Three Calories"
    But my point still stands, all the items were given to Charlie.

3. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Please provide an uncropped screenshot of your trade history of the trades in question, preferably for that entire day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. AwesomeX

AwesomeX Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sure thing, here's the same page.

5. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I've made your inventory history private as it lists your login account name, are you able to show the trades before the listed page? I want to confirm you received no other items.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. AwesomeX

AwesomeX Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just blocked out my account login name. Thanks for that.
    Anyways, here's below the trade from "Three Calories" which contained the strange parts and what not.

The only other items I see that I received was an Appetizer crate, which was used in a Crab, that appears to have been won by "Three Calories" which received the crate, along with a claim check which was my personal item, and a crate of my own.
    I believe the weapons I received at 1:48 from "Raivis-Chan" was on a different server, but I don't really remember.

7. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    After having a thorough conversation with you, I am denying this appeal. You currently have no plans to remedy event donations not getting given away and instead put into your own personal stockpile of items.

Due to your failure to properly track which items were given for events, and failure to return those items after no events were hosted, this appeal is declined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice