Declined [TF2 Server Appeal]: 76561198069813252 (HyperToe)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by HyperToe, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HyperToe

HyperToe Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Name
    HyperToe

SteamID64

Steamrep Profile Data Block
    | steamname: HyperToe
    | steam3ID: [U:1:109547524]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:54773762
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069813252
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hypertoe
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198069813252

Description
    Said something about the 3/5ths compromise and/or blacks in order to get attention for an advertisement as I do on all other servers I visit. It's nothing personal and I'm not a racist scumbag, but instead it was meant to get peoples' attention. Turtle didn't give me a warning, and I'm guessing he just heard the word "3/5ths" and thought that I came from a time capsule back in the 1850's.

That's fine, I don't know what he does in his free time, but whenever I say anything of ignorant nature on any server, it's a joke. It's to get you talking, get you thinking, get you to actually BP me because I might be the person that actually has your stuff because of how ignorant I seem to everything. If you want me to fix my bind, go ahead and tell me and I'll do that before I join. But there's no way I'm fixing my attitude on how I will get my trades. Maybe pulling out the race card was wrong, but it was effective. I'll probably talk about eating feces next time when I get unbanned.

Please provide any evidence you would like to include with your Appeal
    * Insert The fact I got banned within 5 minutes by Turtle. * :(

Why should Harpoon consider unbanning you?
    Because I have a ton of stuff that could use a good home, need the funds for college stuff, and like the few friends I have in the community.

2. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    Your Server Appeal is now under review

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HyperToe

HyperToe Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry for sounding somewhat ignorant in the post also. Just thought it would get out as a more effective way to push my agenda.

4. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @HyperToe

After discussion regarding your appeal, we have decided to decline it. Firstly, being racist in order to attract attention to your own trades isn't acceptable here at Harpoon. This can cause issues by pandering to certain groups who do deliberately come onto servers and look to cause harm by actions or words which are racist. We don't need that happening. Finally, Your ban is only a week, and you can wait for it to expire.

Thanks for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice