Archived [TF2 Scammer Tag Appeal]: losalaoloslosaloaslal "ToastyEngineer"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by Toasty Engineer, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toasty Engineer

Toasty Engineer Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    | steamname: ToastyEngineer
    | steam3ID: [U:1:149465790]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:74732895
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109731518
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ToastededBread

Description
    Well back into around the middle of this year, My Little brother and me shared the same computer and as my brother went on to the server to ''Spycrab'' he ran away when he lost, Now It has been maybe 4+ months or more since this happened ( and Yes I have returned the item as It will show in the Evidence part ) now the reason why The first appeal didn't pass was of course that My Brother would get back on the computer and repeat the same process but the good news is the following:

-He has his own computer now and will make a brand new account

NOW, you might be thinking: ''So what he can just log in to Your account that way''
    NOPE, Changed the password to steam and my Email so there is no possible way he can and/or WILL log on and do this same thing again. ( Me changing password will be shown in evidence )

And My brother will be in trouble if he gets on the computer and plays as me without my Permission.

Merry Christmas to who read this,

Please provide any and all evidence
    Proof That I gave the winner the Item
    [​IMG]

Proof I changed my Password
    [​IMG]

Proof I changed my Email Password
    [​IMG]

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    You can also ask TheRocketMan if I did return the item and he will confirm I did indeed and we are good friends as well,

*If you can't find him just look in my friends list*
    *Hes the one with the pink background+Soldier*

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Toasty Engineer, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
  2. Toasty Engineer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello?
    If I may ask, can someone PLEASE, respond I mean it might be the holidays so I guess I can wait but it would be nice if someone replied soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    We'll review your appeal shortly.

4. Toasty Engineer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Ah, Thank you.

5. Toasty Engineer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello? It has been almost 2 weeks since I have gotten a reply, if possible please let me know if I'm still under review

Thank you
    Happy new year,

6. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    It's been a week and one day. We were busy with Christmas and Holiday season.

Please post all those images to this thread and upload them.

7. Toasty Engineer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    My apologizes, I can wait, feels like 2 weeks oh well.

8. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Please upload all of your images to this thread.

9. Toasty Engineer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0

#9 Toasty Engineer, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  10. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    When you post do you see the "Upload a File" button, if you could, upload the pictures through there, just so the images never get deleted.

11. Toasty Engineer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
  12. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    You need to upload the actual files. When you post a reply, do you see the "Upload a File" button, if you click it, it gives you the option of picking files, take the images you want to upload (the ones in this report) and select them.

13. Toasty Engineer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I suppose you mean this way:
    Proof I gave the Winner the item:
    Screen shot 2014-12-27 at 5.20.25 PM.png

Proof I changed my Steam Password:
    Screen shot 2014-12-13 at 6.08.14 PM.png

Proof I changed my Email password:
    Screen shot 2014-12-13 at 6.08.56 PM.png

14. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Hello,

Please provide an uncropped screenshot of your trade history.

Also, what is to prevent your brother from using your account in the future?

15. Toasty Engineer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    He has his own computer so he can make his own account,
    I changed my password so he cannot get on steam with that computer in the first place, I also set it that you have the manually log on
    as in it doesn't have ''Remember password'' and he cannot change the password to the account either as I changed my password on my email has also been changed as You see now here is a uncut version of page 1 of my trading history which has the trade of returning the item to rocket and you can ask him if I returned the item in the first place, I hope you had a nice Christmas and new year.

Sorry if you see some of the things repeat like the Tide Turner Trade with Logslogs, had to show that it was still page 1
    and the Beak is around the very bottom if you're looking for that. Screen shot 2015-01-04 at 1.34.26 PM.png Screen shot 2015-01-04 at 1.34.16 PM.png Screen shot 2015-01-04 at 1.34.04 PM.png Screen shot 2015-01-04 at 1.33.52 PM.png

16. Toasty Engineer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Here is a much better version: ( I had at least 1 item repeat on each page to prove it is the same page* )
    Screen shot 2015-01-12 at 4.35.35 PM.png Screen shot 2015-01-13 at 4.23.14 PM.png Screen shot 2015-01-13 at 4.23.30 PM.png Screen shot 2015-01-13 at 4.23.46 PM.png Screen shot 2015-01-13 at 4.26.10 PM.png

17. Toasty Engineer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello?
    I'm sorry If I am taking up time, let me aware if I should spread the pictures out a bit more to make it easier

18. Toasty Engineer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Am I still missing something or did I do something wrong with uploading them again?

19. Toasty Engineer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    What am I missing? I already stated why my Brother is not able to be on the computer in the few recent comments and I tried my best on showing the Inventory history, I made one item repeat so you could tell it is still page 1, Please let me know :/

20. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello,

Please provide an uncropped screenshot of your trade history using the "Upload a File" button.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice