Declined [TF2 Scammer Tag Appeal]: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103028817 "KingoShadows"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by KingoShadows, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingoShadows

KingoShadows Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198103028817

Description
    Hello, I would like to know how long this scammer thing will be held on me. I've sent in other ban appeals long ago and would like to know if there is a way to help remove it or prove my worth to you? If i could have any info on who i scammed and how much I promised, that would be helpful. I remember you telling me to "think about what I've done" or "learn my lesson" or whatever, but honestly I've gotten over it and probably so has the guy I scammed. So if you have anything to tell me, please do so. Thank you!

Please provide any and all evidence

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. KingoShadows

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Although i may not regret it, i still want to make things right. I know how it feels to be scammed so i plan on talking with him and giving him whatever he deserves.

4. KingoShadows

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    i have just spoke with the man i scammed, and he has declined my apology. I now know that i am no longer trustworthy and cannot have my scammer tag removed. Feel free to decline this appeal, as i dont feel as though im ready for any respect. I'm honestly regretting my past mistakes. Good bye.

5. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    We have chosen to decline you ban appeal.

Have have had 3 unsuccessful ban appeals and you still do not regret scamming Some Porcupine.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice