Declined [TF2 Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198103028817 "KingoShadows"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by KingoShadows, Jul 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingoShadows

KingoShadows Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    | steamname: KingoShadows | trade.tf
    | steam3ID: [U:1:142763089]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:71381544
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103028817
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kingoshadows
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198103028817

Description
    Hey, you probably remember me from my other appeals and probably know what im gonna say, but hear me out. After my last appeal I ended up meeting the guy I scammed and confronted him, he understood what I was doing but couldn't trust me, but I understood why. Anyway, after that I truly learned my lesson and still have, I've started trading with other people now! However not too long ago, (long story short) I ended up losing the best deal! All because of my stupid decisions I lost the one thing I could haveasked for. Now I'm not asking you to remove the tag because I'm complaining, but because I've realized how much effort I've actually put into trying to convince you that I have changed my scamming ways. I've begged, complained, I've even tried forcing you to change my tag. Point being, I only want you to know that no matter what you or anyone else says, I HAVE changed and I am a good trader to anyone I encounter.

Please provide any and all evidence
    The trade I talk about http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/26575281

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. KingoShadows

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    I now it may sound like I'm demanding you, but all in all, I just you to understand that I'm not a scammer, nor have I been reported or caught scamming (other than this incident). All I ask is for you to understand me.

3. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    The fact that you have begged, complained and tried to force us to change your tag, combined with you losing a good deal, does not equate making up for a scam.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. KingoShadows

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Then what does?!

5. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Have you repaid the victim?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. KingoShadows

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    When I confronted him, I told him I'd give him what I owed him (and thought of giving more for his troubles) but he said he no longer plays tf2 an that it would be useless to him if you took it.

7. KingoShadows

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    *if he took it.

8. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I would suggest you repay him, perhaps with equivalent value in a game he plays, or just within TF2.

9. KingoShadows

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Of course, do you mind giving me a link to his steam profile, please.

10. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
  11. KingoShadows

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
  12. KingoShadows

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    I talked to him and told him I could repay him, the only thing is that I don't have anything to give him that isn't tf2 unless it is a small amount of money. He said, "Therefore there is nothing that I would want from you." He obviously doesn't want anything from me, so what do I do?! I'm trying to help solve the situation, but he's not helping

13. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    After reviewing the evidence provided, I'm opting to decline the appeal. You are still only appealing due to the tag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice