Declined [TF2 Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198055348939 "tal1z"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by A.N.N. (◕ᴥ◕), Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.N.N. (◕ᴥ◕)

A.N.N. (◕ᴥ◕) Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    | steamname: tal1z
    | steam3ID: [U:1:95083211]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:47541605
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055348939
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tal1z
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198055348939

Description
    About a year and a half ago, while I was still big into TF2, I got reported for "Impersonation with intent to scam" and marked as a scammer on SteamRep. A few months later I made an appeal on this forum to get my tag removed as I had quit TF2 and I wanted to get in to CS:GO betting on csgolounge and couldn't because I can't bet with a marked Steam account. I feel I wasn't treated very fairly. I will freely admit that I did impersonate an admin and ask players for donation keys. I know I made a mistake and I said that in my last post. It has been so long since I've even traded in TF2, been on a trade server, or cared about TF2 in any way, and I feel it is unfair to be punished for something I have admitted to, offered to fix, and wholeheartedly acknowledged as a mistake, and never be offered a chance to prove that I won't do it again. I feel that there should be some way I can prove that I have no intent to scam anybody, instead of an admin just seeing my post and saying there is no way that he is unbanning me because he somehow knows that I will scam someone again? It just doesn't feel right that I get punished for something I did (that didn't actually work by the way :p) and never be forgiven or released from that punishment.The point of making this appeal is to ask for a second chance or a way to prove that I won't do it again, instead of declining my request based on assumptions.I feel like I haven't really gotten my point across or expressed how I feel about this, and I have trouble doing that in words, but I would definitely be open to questions or debate in the comments.

Please provide any and all evidence
    I don't even have any evidence, nor do I know where to find any. I can show my trade history but I feel that would be useless, as all it is is me giving items to different site bots. But here is the first page of 44. I didn't really feel like taking a picture of all 44, but if you need any other trade history info or evidencve in general, please tell me and I will try to get it.[​IMG]

Here's a link to the picture if that doesn't work: http://imgur.com/fnToTjY

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    Again, I don't have access to (if there is any) evidence of me scamming or impersonating anybody.

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

Attached Files:

2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Declined, you impersonated an admin, you don't believe you should have been punished, and seem to believe that you shouldn't have consequences to your actions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice