Accepted [TF2 Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198047833341 "IAmAGrill"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by IamAGrill, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IamAGrill

IamAGrill Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    | steamname: I Am A Grill
    | steam3ID: [U:1:87567613]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:43783806
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047833341
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198047833341

Description
    A while back, i was trading in tf2 and on tf2 trading servers. I started to do something called "spy crabbing" And i did about 2, i won them and was feeling pretty good. I remember someone came up too me, and spy crabbed me. I was so in the hype, that i decided to bet a weee little more than i should have. I felt really scared, and i was freaking out because of how i would a lot of what i had, im pretty sure this bet was for about 4-5 ref? I cant remember it was a while ago. Anyway, i got off the server, i did feel bad, and if i could find out who this person was i would give him his ref, but since i did not take any of his items i dont think that i deserve a ban still. I do realize that the people before me did pay their items, and that i should have too. But I cant fix what happened a year ago, so i will just be way better in the future. And any future trades.

Please provide any and all evidence
    http://gyazo.com/6cc327b04aad198b3cc576ccbe4a7ae4 I dont know if this is exactly evidence, but since i dont have any way of proving that i JUST ran and didnt take any items from the person, i dont think i can go back in my trade history or anything. Anyway, i have never hacked on steam, no Vac bans, and no other reports or bans from anywhere else. I have reformed and will not run ever again, and yet, even spy crab again if i cant handle a high tense situation.

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    I never knew about this ban, so since i tried to trade on cs go lounge i recently figured it out. I know it was 1 year ago and that i shoulda probably tried to appeal sooner, so there would be more evidence maybe getting in contact with the guy, but all i have right now is just my word, and i hope you can trust that i will and wont ever scam or spycrab again.

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. IamAGrill

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry just a little more to add! It also says i have an alternate account, "Jose Stalin" That was my friend who logged onto my computer, i dont own any alternate accounts or anything like that! Thank you!:)

3. IamAGrill

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One TAD more thing aswell, just to let you know after reading other peoples appeals, i promise you, that i will never EVER scam again. I will keep true to this word and i will make sure that i always remember this ban and how much it sucks in my head, and that if i ever did again that i would get a ban like this. I have gotten rid of all my good Tf2 items aswell, so spy crabbing would be a little difficult for me to do again. Im very sorry about what i have done, and i hope i can be forgiven :)

4. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. IamAGrill

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. IamAGrill

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello! I am back and here with a reply! I have re payed Flamy27 ~hg~ . Since i didnt know the exact amounts, i threw in misc tf2 items. I also asked him if his brother would rather take cs go items because he plays cs go more now, i threw in cs items to help accommodate his transition. Flamy27 also said that he talked to dabignoob, and told him i payed him back for future reference ! Anyway! Here are some screen shots!!
    http://gyazo.com/1f9e5ee6ad9afb775b79b7420ad74d06

http://gyazo.com/86d9cd689c45a22aea81faf2b7b211d5

7. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Please upload the screenshots for evidence.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. IamAGrill

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  9. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Can you also provide us with a screenshot of your trade history with the trade in question shown?

10. IamAGrill

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sure thing!! Thank you so much Charlie for being ontop of this with me.... b1889829642e8542fd0e864ee73fd1a0[1].png

11. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Please show an uncropped screenshot in the Steam Browser.

12. IamAGrill

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here you go!:)

53f0cd350cf12490ee410ae7eca45124.png

13. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    What is to stop you from scamming in the future?

Do you still stand by "I did not take any of his items i dont think that i deserve a ban still."?

14. IamAGrill

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, to stop me scamming from the future i would say just trade and play the game the way its suppose to be. I feel like i have matured and i understand the feeling of being scammed. But anyway, i understand the punishments if i do it again, and I know for a fact i will not. And no i do not stand by that anymore. I understand that running away is just as annoying and hurtful as outright taking items and im very sorry.

15. IamAGrill

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello! I havent posted in a bit and i did so under the understanding that you hate when people bump, but it has been quite awhile since i have gotten a response ! I wont rush anyone and i understand its a long process but ! Thank you!

16. IamAGrill

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello!... Its been another 3 months.... Checking every day... Please get back too me!^~^

17. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    After careful consideration, I've decided to reduce your tag to a Caution tag. This sort of behavior is scamming, and any future action of the sort will result in a permanent tag.

We will keep the caution tag there as a warning and as information. In 2 months, assuming you have no more reports or offenses, we'll remove the caution.

Please be more mindful in the future, and avoid carrying out any instances of fraud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice