Application Declined Superfrank93's All-Trade Moderator App

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Superfrank93, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superfrank93

Superfrank93 Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data:
    | steamname: Superfrank93
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:60553121
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081371970
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/superfrank93
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198081371970

What position are you applying for?

In which server would you like to be staff?
    All-Trade

How many hours do you have in our server?
    17 days and 17 hours

How old are you?

What Time-Zone you live in?
    Central

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    I do, but I don't use it.

Do you have any previous Admin experience, if so, where and when?
    I have no previous Admin experience on any Steam game. I am, however, an admin on multiple Minecraft servers. I have owned my own private server on Minecraft and a few other games.

What ideas or skills can you bring to the table?
    I would like to help with spycrabers and mostly boxers that can't do what they are doing because of annoying players that don't respect the rules. I want to help newcomers with the ways of trading and TF2.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    I would be a good staff member because I am nice, helpful, and honest. I want to be a mod to help players with problems like other players or questions about the game. I am not bias about any player except those who offend the rules.

How much time can you spend per-day on the servers/forums?
    It really depends but I can be on for 2-3 Hours or more a day. On weekends, I can be more active than weekdays.

What do you think the current staff is doing right?
    They are doing a great job, only there are periods of time were they are needed the most but they are not on.

What things do you think the staff, or Harpoon Gaming as a whole, could improve on?
    I can't think of anything that the staff would need improvement right now.

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff?
    I always get on a server and see spammers and people killing boxers. I want to try to elimante the people that disrespect the rules of the server.

Are you ready to act as middleman for events and trades?
    Yes, I am ready

Do you have a Rep thread, if so, please link it here?
    I do not think I have one....

Special Notes:
    I have read the prerequisites for applying for a staff position, I understand them and believe I have met them.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    My name is Frank, I am a Gamer, swimmer, and a computer nerd. I love all types of games except Horror games. I play everthing from Mario, Minecraft, TF2, and Gmod. I am a USA swimmer and I am the fastest on my team. Finally, I love computers! The computer I am currently using was crafted all by myself! I want to learn how to program and make software.
    I really love the Harpoon Community, I know alot of the staff and the community is just really friendly. I really hope I can become a Mod!!
    -Superfrank93 :):pompous::astronaut::panda:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Superfrank93

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    EDIT NOTICE: I looks like I typed the wrong Hours!!! I know I was on the old servers for 10+ days
    Now it looks like it has been reset and i dont have my time anymore!! On the First trade server I have 8 days and i only have 1 day on the secound server, I had about 3 days on the OLD unusal server. Im sorry for the confusion but I didnt know how to read the Stats!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Superfrank93

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    EDIT NOTICE #2: The time didn't reset just I only looked at the Trade server 2!! I have a total of 9 days on the servers that are up at the moment. If you included the Unusal server, I have a total of 12 days on the servers. I wish i chould edit it!

4. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Just to make it clear, you returned from not being on for months and then immediately applied for staff?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Superfrank93

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Um no....I havent been on the forums for a month because I couldn't log on to steam, I got hacked. I tried to apply a while ago but I decided not to.

6. Superfrank93

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I finally got a reply from Steam for my account back and I went on the server. I "returned" and FINALLY got on the forums.

7. Superfrank93

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hey Joe, I do see your point about not being on then trying to apply. I just want to say that i wish I chould have loged on but the only way I knew how to sign in to the forums was by clicking "Sign in trough steam".

8. Superfrank93

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    This Belongs In The Miscellaneous Info. I speak English mostly but I am learning Russian and Spanish

9. Superfrank93

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    This is the LAST message I have to deliver......Joe, I will be going to a summer camp for a little less than a month,I don't know how long it takes and I DON'T want to rush you all but I have to go on Sunday. If I need too, I can reaply again after the camp but If im accepted before I go then I won't be on for a month :\

10. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice