Pending Suggestion: TF2 Deathrun Server Question Mark?

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Creepy Lil' Guy, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Creepy Lil' Guy

Creepy Lil' Guy Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +11 / 3
    Please name your Suggestion/Bug Report:
    TF2 Deathrun Server

Is this a suggestion or bug report?:
    Suggestion

What does this report affect?:
    Other

Please elaborate on your suggestion:
    Deathrun has to be one of my all-time favorite mods. Gmod Deathrun is amazing, but TF2 Deathrun has that little bit more flare. You can have different classes with different perks. Because of that diversity, I would rather a TF2 Deathrun over a Gmod one. The leading TF2 Deathrun community is led by skial, a huge community, where suggestions from, let's say "common players", are easily overlooked. But with Harpoon Gaming, being a smaller and tighter community, everyone's voice is heard, making it easier for more creative, more controlled,less buggy, MORE FUN player experience. Anyway, a deathrun server would not only be GREAT fun, but would also be beneficial for the community, gaining interest from a wide range of players. Sure, not everyone is into deathrun. Thankfully, on the Skial servers, me and a couple of my friends have a big following, and we could bring new players upon the great thing that is Harpoon Gaming. But onto the "suggesiton" part. I was thinking maybe a handful of popular maps, such as dr_iceworld, vsh_dr_cocanium etc. along with things like a custom donor menu, with options like custom trails, unusual effects, any hats...(ask me if this isn't really too clear)**SV_WEAPON_LIMITATIONS**. Boy, we would not like a server with overly O.P. weapons, the Medigun, allowing players to render themselves invulnerable to traps, or the Atomizer, allowing cheatsy scooties to triple-jump(I think double-jumps should also be disabled) over otherwise impossible to avoid traps. Cloak and Dagger should also be a confiscated item, so the Spy could not simply get though traps without the Activator knowing. There are a whole bunch more weapons to be limited, but if this concept get's accepted, I'll do some research and try to find weapons to be restricted/banned. Boy oh BOY, is this a long paragraph.​

Any Additional Information?:
    I think I covered most of the stuff in the above section. If this concept gets considered, I will try to provide more information if needed

Also, dat attached file (It took me 3 seconds to make, don't judge!)

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice