Archived Suggestion: New teleporting area.

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Twisted Spade, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twisted Spade

Twisted Spade Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Please name your Suggestion/Bug Report:
    New teleporting area.

Is this a suggestion or bug report?:
    Suggestion

What does this report affect?:
    Other

Please elaborate on your suggestion:
    So they should make it so soon as you teleport here you become size ANT. And I don't now anything about commands but if you do put this in I would recommend to disable size changing in there since people could abuse it, they could become a green giant and I don't now about the hit box for the green giant size but pretty sure its around his legs so if it was to become a green giant his hit box would be completely inside of the little cage. So I think this would be a amazing idea for the donors that just like to watch people fight while the trading since they can't take any damage while sitting in there. And it can be for other things as well.

So thank you and have a great day.

Any Additional Information?:
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Meh Meh x 1
  2. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    Seems interesting, but is it really necessary/worth it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Lord Ptolemy, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  3. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
  4. Skipper

Skipper Who is Skipper?
    Staff Member Co-Owner Universal Staff

Ratings:
    +65 / 5
    The only thing we could take from this suggestion would be a donator only area in which you are only able to get to by resizing yourself to the ant size. Therefore regulars could not get to the area since they don't have that command.

5. darkosshear

darkosshear Professional Chewbacca/Napoleon Dynamite

Ratings:
    +168 / 8
    Yeah, that would be an easier way to do it. Just have a room with a small door that you can only get to as ant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    It would be pretty cool actually... Now that I'm thinking about it....

7. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    Seal of Approval 200x200.jpg

8. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
  9. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    PFfftttt, that's Recette Lemongrass.

10. Newt

Newt "Great we're all bloody inspired."
    Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2
    That was my idea :3

11. Sargent

Sargent RoboActive
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 7
    There's no way for donators to do it since there's no door, I usually just sit in there myself and teleport ant sized donators in there and they simply enjoy themselves, I think a few donated just so they could go in there actually. I'd really like something to be done so it could be like a miniature zoo of classes.

On a sidenote, I believe the size required is medium, I always go in there small so I know that's possible.

12. Chiva123

Chiva123 ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ratings:
    +45 / 3
    I agree with skipper is should only be a donor only area

chiva123

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice