Archived Suggestion: Mod/Admin on all hours

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Killer4366756, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killer4366756

Killer4366756 Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 2
    Please name your Suggestion/Bug Report:
    Mod/Admin on all hours

Is this a suggestion or bug report?:
    Suggestion

What does this report affect?:
    All-Trade Server

Please elaborate on your suggestion:
    It seems that lately whenever a mod/admin is needed, there is no admins/mod online. As I play on Harpoon, I notice that during the night/morning hours of around 11pm-4am, there are alot of people who mic spam, break rules, and do other things and no staff is online to stop it. I am suggesting that something be done to either hire more mods/admins or have admins that can be on at all hours of the day.
    Thanks

~Killer

Any Additional Information?:
    To me and some other members, this is an urgent topic that needs to be discussed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Brunerth

Brunerth Hippie
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +200 / 21
    Harpoon is working as fast as they can to get Mods and Admins on but they also have to be careful who they hire to do it. If they aren't, they could end up with people who are no better then the ones you are complaining about now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. pipboy2154

pipboy2154 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes their is not much they can do about it at the moment.

4. MrSrgsnowman

MrSrgsnowman The Snowman staff, I'll try not to melt :P
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +52 / 8
    I see your point but please remember that staff have school in the morning or need sleep, we are humans too and we try our hardest to always be on but there are some times where we can't be on. We're working to improve this but we're humans too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice