Addressed Suggestion: Map Extension

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by link_7953, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. link_7953

link_7953 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Please name your Suggestion/Bug Report:
    Map Extension

Is this a suggestion or bug report?:
    Suggestion

What does this report affect?:
    All-Trade Server

Please elaborate on your suggestion:
    On the all -trade servers as donator and higher you can make your self small and I was think you could add a small mouse hole only donator and higher can go to and it can be another area of some kinda like a beach or a bar and a clear area to fly with are jet packs. this will give the donators somewhere to go with being killed or chased by f2p who are just there to fight and it would be a nice play to chill with all other ranks.

Any Additional Information?:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. Lollynixt

Lollynixt Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    this would be a cool implementation

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. PainisCupCake.Jr

PainisCupCake.Jr Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +8 / 3
    Oh so its like the old All-Trade 1 pretty much with its donor room

4. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    I feel like it might also be a good idea to extend the main area of the map to make the battlefield more varied, as right now it's mainly just a big box with some objects in the way perhaps it would be a good idea to add some dips or higher ground areas into the map, perhaps if the spawn and bar were slightly lowered there could be an area above those, aswell as somewhere that both raises and lowers the terrain on the pool side of the map.

5. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    I like the idea of making the map bigger and different (like older alt 1) because I think people are getting tired of playing the same map 24/7 and it could be good to reinvent it (sorry rami! xD)

PS: Alot of people have been nagging me about possibly having a Christmas theme map like halloween....
    ( soooooooooooooooooooooo like??!?! )

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    This seems like an interesting idea to add since the only area for donators to retreat to is the roof.

@Ramibot What do you think about a relatively small extension to the map in which donators can only access when resized? If so, how woud it be accessed?

• Lollipop Lollipop x 1
  7. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
  8. Master Of Shadow

Master Of Shadow Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    This idea seems really neat, you can say I'm biased because I'm a donator myself. Lol. But seriously though, really good idea.

9. Kyokaine

Kyokaine Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 2
    This is actually an awesome idea, I think donor's get plenty of perks but a special area to hang out would be rad as hell.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Shuriken

Shuriken Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    I support pretty much every post in here. I'd like a more varied map akin to what Sugoni said and a small donor area would be great!

• Apeshit Apeshit x 1
  11. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
  12. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    This sounds like a great idea! Like Tuurtle said, it kinda gets boring playing the same map over and over again. I upvote the suggestion and I hope it gets implemented :D

13. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    We've changed the map and also added donator room to All-Trade 1.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice