Under Review Suggestion: Grooveshark!

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Sentinel Trap, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Sentinel Trap

Sentinel Trap Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Please name your Suggestion/Bug Report:
    Grooveshark!

Is this a suggestion or bug report?:
    Suggestion

What does this report affect?:
    All-Trade Server

Please elaborate on your suggestion:
    Hello all!

Recent I stumbled across an in-game radio plug in for servers that increased the servers popularity, while not increasing arguments about what song was playing on it. It is called Grooveshark, I was on Silent Coast ctf_turbine, just playing pubs and ended up spending well over 3 hours listening to grooveshark while playing turbine. No one fought over the music that was played, because it only plays the selected song for the user who selected it, not the entire server. I'm not sure if its possible to make it a donator only option, but I thought that although Harpoon Gaming is already pretty popular, it would increase the server popularity in the odd hours that not many people are on. As far as i've seen there are no radio ads as well, which im pretty sure everyone can appreciate. (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=185341)

Thanks for reading and possibly considering,
    Sentinel Trap

Any Additional Information?:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Are You Sure

Are You Sure Escalfrio forced me to change this.
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +61 / 8
    I know the AllTrade server already has a radio-type program. If you type "!music" you get a big list of preset musics you can choose from.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RunningSpree

RunningSpree Southern Arab Canadian.

Ratings:
    +103 / 10
    As are you sure already stated, the All-Trade 1 server, ip: 23.239.75.217:27015, has a radio plugin implemented. If you are not hearing the music, make sure you have Adobe Shockwave Player installed. You can access music by writing !music, and you will have access to the different songs.

4. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I'll look into this.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice