Addressed Suggestion: Donator only models

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by The Slow Scout, Apr 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Please name your Suggestion/Bug Report:
    Donator only models

Is this a suggestion or bug report?:
    Suggestion

What does this report affect?:
    TTT Server

Please elaborate on your suggestion:
    There's another thread about how we can improve donator by adding more player models or either having discounts and so on. I found a few models that can be added onto the server for donators only. I think this would be cool for them to have and enjoy since they don't get much benefits like donators on tf2 servers do.

Three models for donators only -

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=216408135&searchtext=

I think this would be cool to have for donators only. Also, these aren't three completely random models from each other, they all come from the same place! So I think that's great.

I found another model that players might like. I thought this can be for donator only but I also think it would be cool if this can be another ultimate model? So having 2 ultimate models (Gman & Gordon) I think this would be quite fitting as having both be ultimates. --

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104498204

Still fairly new to the game, under 100 hours, so i'm not the smartest when it comes to the games hitboxes or if its possible to use these specific models. But I think this wouldn't be bad at all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. dylantyler000

dylantyler000 Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +11 / 10
    That would be really cool :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Frisk

Frisk Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Skins are an amazing thing to add! Just make sure the hitboxes are corrected and that they dont lag out the server :)

4. TM

TM Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +15 / 1
    More skins would be great.

5. DRagon

DRagon Phenomenal
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +104 / 7
    We had a skin for Gordon Freeman back in mid-2014 if I remember correctly. Don't know what happened to it though.

6. ShockWavez

ShockWavez That Guy No One Likes
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +21 / 2
    Removed along with Clone trooper, boba fett, and others to reduce download time of the server. Which is why I believe we have been hesitant to add new models.

7. DRagon

DRagon Phenomenal
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +104 / 7
    As of now, we aren't looking to add things to the server before fixing what we have already got. However, I could see this in the future becoming a thing.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice