Declined [SteamRep Server Ban Appeal]: 76561198063387132 "®specimen®_Twitch"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by pourtois florent, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pourtois florent

pourtois florent Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    | steamname: ®specimen®_Twitch
    | steamID32: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063387132
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063387132
    | customURL: /
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198063387132

Description
    Hello my name is Florent.

2-3 weeks ago i make a spycrab, we don't make rules with the ''victim''.
    Then for me when you spycrab 3 times you loose but for him that was 3 spycrab and win.
    So we were confused and nobody wanted to give the 2 refs ...
    He called an after and this an admin banned me but for me there is some injustice...
    i want to be unban because i love trade, and right now i can't trade anymore...
    If an admin can answer and lister to me i will be happy !

Florent.

Please provide any and all evidence
    /

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    The problem was 3x= loose or 3x= win for me that was 3x=loose .. and he don't give my items he call admin and i get ban !

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Hello @pourtois florent,

You have spycrabbed with the victim on official terms by using our spycrab plugin and agreeing to the rules when the request was sent to you. The spycrab was for 3 refined metal to first to 3 wins. The score was 3-2 meaning that your opponent won. For more information, visit the public evidence thread which contains the log for that event: https://forum.harpoongaming.com/threads/76561198063387132-®specimen®.33782/

You have been banned and tagged as a scammer for fraudulent behavior as you did not pay up the wager. The admin on at the time asked you to pay, however you decided not to.

If you want your appeal to even be considered, we recommend that you pay up the victim the wager that you have agreed on.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    i'm gonna pay for sure and i agree the terms but the rules are different on every servers, i'm not a scammer i'm just sad about differents rules...

4. The Slow Scout

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Provide us the trade history of you paying up the items to the victim. All information can be found in the evidence thread.

5. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    i just crafter the 3 refs give me the name of the victim and i make trade offer + accept with screenshot

6. The Slow Scout

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Like I said, all the information that you need is in the evidence thread provided above in this appeal and on your SteamRep profile.

7. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    ok thank you !

8. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    There are the pocture he only need to accept the trade

Attached Files:

9. The Slow Scout

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Provide us a screenshot of your trade history as well but without using a phone please. Go to Steam > Inventory > Trade Offers > View Trade History. Take a screenshot with your computer then upload it here via "Upload a File" button. Please do not make any edits to the screenshot (You may hide your username).

10. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    is that a good one ? + he need to confirm the trade :)

Attached Files:

11. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    there we go ! there are the last picture ! :) thanks for the deban and for your comprehension, Florent.

Attached Files:

• 1.4.png
      1.4.png
      File size:
      167.2 KB
      Views:
    • 1.5.png
      1.5.png
      File size:
      293.3 KB
      Views:
  12. The Slow Scout

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Can you reupload your trade history screenshot without cropping it? Use paint to hide your username or if you want, upload the screenshot here without any edits and I will make it private for staff only to see.

13. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    and the last one :)

14. The Slow Scout

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    I have made your trade history screenshots private. What is to stop you from scamming in the future? How do we know that you won't repeat such actions and continue with intent to defraud other players?

15. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Because it is hard to only play on 1/4 of the servers of the community and to be able to connect on almost no site of tf2 because one is a scammer ...

16. The Slow Scout

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Do you regret committing fraud?

17. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    for sure and i was happy to give back the 3 refs to the victims becasue i like when egality and fair play in game.

18. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    What about the appeal at the moment ?

19. The Slow Scout

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Stop bumping your appeal, it's under review.

20. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice