Declined [SteamRep Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198136661833 "WrGb.thatoneguy"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by WrGb.thatoneguy, Jul 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WrGb.thatoneguy

WrGb.thatoneguy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ran from a Wagered Heavy Box: https://forum.harpoongaming....11648/

Description
    i was told if i payed back crazy face i would be unmarked from scammer tag and be removed form the ban list on harpoon servers. So i payed him back the 2 ref that i owed him plus some extra scrap.

Please provide any and all evidence
    Accused: | steamname: thatoneguy | steam3ID: [U:1:176396105] | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:88198052 | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136661833 | customURL: | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198136661833
    Description: thatoneguy heavy boxed \ Crazy face \ for two refined, lost and refused to pay.

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    i payed back what i owed him and apologized.

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Post screenshots of your trade history showing that you gave him the items you owed him. Additionally also post the conversation between the 2 of you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WrGb.thatoneguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i do not have him on my friends list any more but if you ask him he will inform you i did repay him

4. WrGb.thatoneguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ask eoj charlie he will tell you that i repaid him

5. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Hello @WrGb.thatoneguy,

He doesn't need to be on your friends list. Please go to your steam profile, click on inventory, then trade offers, and then view trade history. Take a screenshot of the trade showing that you have repaid the victim in full window and upload it to the forums via "Upload a File" button down below. Make sure to exclude your username by using Paint, or you can upload it to Imgur and privately share it with me so that I can do it for you.

6. WrGb.thatoneguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i did not do the trade, my friend WrGb.Tbone gave him the ref so i do not have it

7. WrGb.thatoneguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    but if you ask eoj charlie he will tell you that he did get the ref i owed him

8. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    You will need the trade history of the items being given to the victim. Informing us is not enough. I would suggest getting those screenshots from the victim or your friend.

9. WrGb.thatoneguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Attached Files:

10. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @WrGb.thatoneguy,

Please provide an actual uncropped screenshot of the trade history, rather than an image of the screen taken with a phone or camera. Remember to upload the screenshots directly to the forums using the "Upload a File" button.

11. WrGb.thatoneguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    trade.png

12. WRGB.Tbone

WRGB.Tbone Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @Eoj Charlie He posted the screenshot now what can he do and also i am his friend the one that payed

13. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @WrGb.thatoneguy,

We have chosen to decline your appeal. We feel that your responses and overall demeanor show that you are more likely to commit an offense of a similar nature again in the future. On top of that, despite having more than enough to pay back the victim, you made your friend give him the winnings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice