some shit a nerd made

Discussion in 'Arts & Entertainment' started by ZaniZ, Oct 27, 2018.

1. ZaniZ

ZaniZ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    so a few years ago I tried my hand at pixel arts. I kinda gave up shortly after I started, but after looking at a friends artwork, it inspired me to try again. here are some stuff I made and saved when I was still doing this.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Don't ask me why the heavy one is so blurred, I have no idea myself.

So, That's I all could find on my computer, I think they aren't the greatest but aren't the worse either. I think I'll be trying to make new pixel arts and I'll get better at the craft. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be taking commissions in the future, but rn, I think I'll be trying to improve my skills at this.

of course, don't expect me to be able to pump these things out like sausages, It takes time and I still have a life too, so upload schedules of these things will probably be pretty irregular

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Approved Approved x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. BoogerMash

BoogerMash Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    These are quite nice, keep it up. What software did you use to make them? I personally enjoy Aseprite.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice